Meal Bill Assistance Scheme : Students receiving unemployment classes are not available in the medical, dental, technical, para-medical and academic systems in their respective talukas and students who are studying outside the taluka, who are studying outside of the government / grant-in-school hostel, monthly income of Rs.1500 / – per month will be received for 10 months. In This Meal Bill Assistance Scheme
The Highlights of Meal Bill Assistance Scheme
|Organization Name||GUJARAT UNRESERVED EDUCATION & ECONOMIC|
DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION (GUEEDC)
|Name of the scheme||Bhojan Bill Sahay Yojana|
|Initiated By||Gujarat Social Justice and Empowerment Department|
|Eligible Beneficiaries||Meal Bill Assistance Scheme|
More Details about this Self Employment This Yojana 2021 at given below and check gueedc.gujarat.gov.in.
Eligibility of Meal Bill Assistance Scheme :
- Non-reserved class students studying in undergraduate medical, dental, technical, para medical will benefit.
- The benefit of this scheme is for those who are studying in hostel away from family
- Benefit for those who do not have educational system in their taluka and study in hostel outside the taluka
- Those who are studying in a hostel other than government or grant aided
- Studying in Std-9 to 12 in a girls hostel run by any society, trust or organization
- Students must have a non-reserved class certificate Student should be a citizen of Gujarat.
Also View : Anubandham Portal Gujarat
List Of Required Documents :
- Copy of Aadhaar card
- Bin anamat certificate
- Certificate of income
- Proof of age (L.C. or birth certificate)
- Proof of residence
- Proof that the monthly meal bill in the hostel is paid or receivable
- Bonofide Certificate of Continuing Study of School or College Student
- Standard-12 or last year marksheet of study
- Proof that the hostel is run by a social trust
- A copy of the student’s bank passbook
How to Apply for GUEEDC Schemes at gueedc.gujarat.gov.in?
The candidate needs to have valid documents before apply online for Scheme. Applicant opens the Official website of GUEEDC to get benefits of This Sahay. Open the GUEEDC Official Portal www.gueedc.gujarat.gov.in
- Click on Relevant Scheme
- Read all the Information Carefully and arrange documents for it
- Now Click on the Apply Online button or Open Link https://gueedc.gujarat.gov.in/
- Enter Mobile No., Email ID, and Password to get Register
- Now Login with Credential
- Take Print out of Form and Attach documents signed by Gazetted officer
- Submit For to Nearest Nayab niyamak or Jill Samaj Kalyankari Officer
- The amount will be Credited to Your Linked Bank Account.
Meal Bill Assistance Scheme 2021 Schedule
|Last Date||31 December 2021|
Useful Link :
|યોજનાઓ વિશે ગુજરાતી મા જાણો||Click here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|View Official Notification||Click Here|
MaruGujaratPost.Com for latest updates, SBI Jobs, IBPS Jobs, BOI Jobs, Clerk Jobs, Probationary Officer Jobs, CA Jobs, MBA Jobs, MBBS Jobs, Peon Jobs, Binsachivalay Clerk Jobs, Police Jobs, Constable Jobs, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Exam Result, Government Schemes, Government Jobs, Private Jobs, General Knowledge, Current Affairs, and other many more information for this site…. Thank You.
Connect with us: