Gujarat government has recently launched the “Kisan Parivahan Yojana 2021 (કિસાન પરિવહન યોજના)” for the state farmers. Under this scheme, the beneficiaries will receive financial help to purchase a vehicle for agriculture purposes. Today we will detail discuss the Kisan Parivahan Scheme i.e key features, who will get the benefits, what will be the eligibility criteria to get benefits, and most importantly how to apply for the scheme. All the questions will be answered in this informative article.
Details of Gujarat Kisan Parivahan Yojana 2020-2021
|Name of Scheme||Kisan Parivahan Yojana|
કિસાન પરિવહન યોજના
|Launched By||Chief Minister Vijay Rupani|
|Launch Date||September 2020|
|Objective||To provide financial support to purchase vehicles for agriculture purposes|
|Beneficiary||Farmers of Gujarat State|
|Monitored By||Agriculture & Farmers Welfare & Co-operation Department|
|Helpline Number||(+91) 079-23256116|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Category||State Govt Scheme|
What is the Kisan Parivahan Yojana 2021 In Gujarat?
As we all know how hard is it to grow crops on agricultural land and keep them safe from animals, insects, and weather. After that much hard work if the farmer did not get the satisfactory cost of their crops that is so much disappointing. Farmers go to the market to sell their crops and the markets are usually in cities, so the farmers need a vehicle to transport the crops to the market. And all framers don’t have a vehicle, especially small farmers. They need to arrange a transporter to move their crops to the market. In this delay the crops get affected by the weather and farmer does not get proper rates for their crops.
Key Features of Kisan Parivahan Yojana Gujarat-
As we already discussed broadly this scheme, now let see what the key features of this scheme are:
- Gujarat government is ensuring the regeneration and prosperity of the state farmers, as we know this scheme itself is a part of a big agenda to make the farmer’s life easier and give them multiple benefits so that not only current framers but even the people who are interested in farming. They can also get encouragement and our agricultural base economy can grow even more.
- The Govt is realizing that poor farmers of the state are more affected by the lack of transportation, so they decided to give financial assistance for the purchase of agricultural transportation vehicles.
- Gujarat state govt has decided to give the farmers Rs 50,000 to Rs 75,000 as financial support to purchase an agriculture transportation vehicle. This amount will be transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account.
- This financial support amount will transfer to the beneficiary’s bank account on a one-time basis.
- The government ensures that the beneficiary gets the financial support amount easier and quicker, so the monitoring authorities are using the Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) mode.
- As per the Chief Minister of Gujarat, Rs 30 crore is already allocated by the financial department of the state government for the initial implementation of the Kisan Parivahan Yojana.
Eligibility Criteria of Gujarat Kisan Parivahan Yojana-
Let’s discuss who can get the benefit of this scheme. The eligibility criteria for this scheme are mentioned below:
- The first and most important is to get the benefits of this scheme, the applicant farmer must be a permanent resident of the Gujarat state.
- To get the scheme benefit, the applicant must be an agriculture farmer by profession.
- Applicant farmers must be under the BPL category to get the benefit of this scheme.
- Also, the applicant must be belonging to the small farming categories.
- The applicant farmer does not own a crop transportation automobile.
Also View : Gujarat Widow Remarriage Yojana 2021
Documents Required for Kisan Parivahan Yojana Gujarat-
Let’s see what documents are required to apply for the scheme. The list of documents is mentioned below:
- The farmer needs their resident proof so that the monitoring authorities can identify the applicant is a permanent resident of Gujarat.
- Farmers need their identification proof like Aadhaar Card.
- Also, they need their professional certificate which is issued by the local Farmers Authority.
- The applicant farmer needs their BPL certificate.
- All candidates must submit a self-declaration that mentioned the farmer does not own a vehicle for crop transportation.
- Farmers must submit their bank details so that he/she gets the amount in their bank account.
Kisan Parivahan Yojana apply online
The application procedure for this scheme is kept online. All interested and eligible farmers must follow the below simple steps for online application/registration.
- Go to the official website at https://ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in/.
- On the web homepage, click on the “Apply Now” button.
- Then click on the “Update Application” button to fill up the online application form.
- After this, upload the required documents as prescribed in the form.
- Confirm once the application is correct and then submit it online.
- Finally, take a printout of the confirmed application for further reference.
Gujarat iKhedut Portal Note:
- Anyone can apply for the schemes available at that time on the iKhedut portal.
- The eligibility and non-eligibility of the application are determined by the designated officer on the basis of site inspection or manual verification of records.
- The status of whether the application is eligible or not is updated in the application by the authorized person.
- The pre-approval officer pre-approves the applications.
- Verification work is also decided after a thorough spot-check / record-check.
- Pre-approval Order and Payment Order are signed by the competent authority.
Frequently Asked Questions – FAQ’s Kisan Parivahan Yojana
What is Last Date For Kisan Parivahan Yojana ?
How To Apply Kisan Parivahan Yojana ?
You Can Apply To Official Website ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in
SarkariMahiti.In for latest updates, SBI Jobs, IBPS Jobs, BOI Jobs, Clerk Jobs, Probationary Officer Jobs, CA Jobs, MBA Jobs, MBBS Jobs, Peon Jobs, Binsachivalay Clerk Jobs, Police Jobs, Constable Jobs, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Exam Result, Government Schemes, Government Jobs, Private Jobs, General Knowledge, Current Affairs, and other many more information for this site…. Thank You.