IOCL Gujarat Apprentices Recruitment 2021 | Indian Oil Corporation of India – IOCL, Gujarat Refinery, Refinery Division Published an official notification for Recruitment of Apprentices (Trade / Technician) Posts.
The Highlights of IOCL Gujarat Apprentices Recruitment 2021
|IOCL Recruitment 2021|
|Job Recruitment Board||Indian Oil Corporation Ltd|
|Post||Apprentices (Trade / Technician)|
|Job Type||Engineering Jobs|
- Post Name : Apprentices (Trade / Technician)
- Trade Apprentice – Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant): 62 Posts
- Trade Apprentice (Fitter) Discipline – Mechanical: 45 Posts
- Trade Apprentice (Boiler) Discipline – Mechanical: 10 Posts
- Technician Apprentice Discipline – Chemical: 62 Posts
- Technician Apprentice Discipline – Mechanical: 45 Posts
- Technician Apprentice Discipline – Electrical: 55 Posts
- Technician Apprentice Discipline Instrumentation: 29 Posts
- Trade Apprentice Secretarial Assistant: 11 Posts
- Trade Apprentice Accountant: 03 Posts
- Trade Apprentice Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentices): 08 Posts
- Trade Apprentice Data Entry Operator (Skill Certificate Holders): 08 Posts
- The prescribed qualification for Class XII / Graduate / Diploma holders should be from a recognized Board / University / Institute as a regular full time course in the relevant trade / discipline with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST and PwBD category candidates for the seats reserved for them) in aggregate. Wherever CGPA/OGPA or Letter Grade is awarded in the Class XII/ ITI (Fitter)/Degree/Diploma examinations, its equivalent aggregate percentage of marks must be indicated in the On-line Application as per the norms adopted by Board / University / Institute. Candidates will have to furnish certificate from the concerned University / Institute regarding the equivalent aggregate percentage of marks with reference to their CGPA/OGPA or Letter Grade at the time of document verification failing which their candidature will not be considered.
- For ITI qualification in the relevant trade, eligibility shall be pass marks. Only regular full time ITI course recognised by NCVT/SCVT shall be considered.
- Diploma / Graduation/ ITI in Branch / Subjects as specified against respective Trade/ Discipline above will ONLY be considered as eligible qualification. Diploma / Graduation/ ITI in other than specified Branch / Subjects shall not be considered.
- Candidates possessing Diploma in Engineering in relevant trade / discipline under recognized lateral entry scheme (Class–XII (Sc.)/ ITI admitted in 2nd year of Diploma course) shall also be considered eligible subject to meeting prescribed percentage of marks on the basis of aggregate of all semesters in the diploma course.
★★ You Can Also Check ★★
- Minimum 18 years and maximum age shall be 24 years as on 31-10-2021 for General / EWS candidates.
How to Apply ?
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website Below Important Link
Important Dates :
- Advertisement No. JR/01/2021
- Opening date of application: 22/10/2021
- Closing date of application: 12/11/2021 (till 05:00 PM)
- Last date for PWBD Candidates to submit prescribed Proformas for Scribe thru Email (Refer Clause C(10)) by: 13/11/2021
- Tentative Date for Download of Admit Card by Candidates: 16/11/2021 to 20/11/2021
- Tentative Date of written Test: 21/11/2021
- Tentative Date of Publication of written Test Result: 04/12/2021
- Tentative Date of Document Verification (Vadodara): 13/12/2021 to 20/12/2021
Important Link :
SarkariMahiti.In for latest updates, SBI Jobs, IBPS Jobs, BOI Jobs, Clerk Jobs, Probationary Officer Jobs, CA Jobs, MBA Jobs, MBBS Jobs, Peon Jobs, Binsachivalay Clerk Jobs, Police Jobs, Constable Jobs, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Exam Result, Government Schemes, Government Jobs, Private Jobs, General Knowledge, Current Affairs, and other many more information for this site…. Thank You.