IBPS RRB Recruitment 2021 : IBPS RRB Exam is conducted every year by IBPS for selection to the post of both IBPS RRB Assistant and IBPS RRB Officer Cadre in Regional Rural Banks spread across the country. For selection to the post of both Assistant and Officer Cadre in Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) spread across the country, IBPS organizes IBPS RRB Exam every year. The selection is made to the post of:
Post Detail :
|Post Name||Category-wise Vacancy||Total Vacancies|
|Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||881||345||1321||483||2275||5305|
|Officer Scale I||617||304||1100||387||1711||4119|
|Officer Scale-II (Agriculture Officer)||03||01||07||01||13||25|
|Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer)||07||02||10||03||21||43|
|Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager)||00||00||01||00||08||09|
|Officer Scale-II (Law)||03||03||06||01||14||27|
|Officer Scale-II (CA)||03||03||09||02||15||32|
|Officer Scale-II (IT)||07||03||13||04||32||59|
|Officer Scale II(General Banking Officer)||132||63||247||78||386||906|
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): Candidate should have Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent. Candidate should be Proficiency in local language as prescribed by the participating RRB/s. Desirable for Working knowledge of Computer.
- Officer Scale I (Assistant Manager): Candidate should have Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent. Preference will be given to the candidates having degree in Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics or Accountancy; Proficiency in local language as prescribed by the participating RRB/s is Preferred.
- Officer Scale – II (Manager) Post: Candidate should have Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. Preference will be given to the candidates having degree in Banking, Finance, Marketing, Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics and Accountancy.
- Officer Scale – II (Manager); candidate should have Bachelor’s degree from a recognised University in Electronics / Communication / Computer Science / Information Technology or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- Officer Scale – III (Senior Manager): Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. Preference will be given to the candidates having Degree/ Diploma in Banking, Finance, Marketing, Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and Co-operation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics and Accountancy.
- Officer Scale- III (Senior Manager)- Above 21 years – Below 40 years i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 03.06.1981 and later than 31.05.2000 (both dates inclusive)
- Officer Scale- II (Manager)- Above 21 years – Below 32 years i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 03.06.1989 and later than 31.05.2000 (both dates inclusive)
- Officer Scale- I (Assistant Manager)- Above 18 years – Below 30 years i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 03.06.1991 and later than 31.05.2003 (both dates inclusive)
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – Between 18 years and 28 years i.e. candidates should have not been born earlier than 02.06.1993 and later than 01.06.2003 (both dates inclusive)
- Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Online payment from 08.06.2021 to 28.06.2021 both dates inclusive)
- Officer (Scale I, II & III)
- Rs.175/- for SC/ST/PWBD candidates.
- Rs.850/- for all others
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
- Rs.175/- for SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM candidates.
- Rs.850/- for all others
- Officer (Scale I, II & III)
- Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate
- Candidates are shortlisted based on Written Examination, Main Examination and Interview for all the above mentioned posts.
- Preliminary Exam For Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and Officer Scale – I post will be composite time of 45 minutes and Main Exam for Office Assistant and Officer post composite time of 2 hours.
IBPS RRB Officer 2021 Exam Pattern
For IBPS RRB Officer 2021, exam will be conducted in three phases:
- • Preliminary Exam
- • Mains Exam
- • Interview Process
The final selection will be made on the cumulative score obtained by candidate in both Mains Exam and Interview Process.
IBPS RRB 2021 Officer Grade Preliminary Examination
|2.||Numerical Ability||40||40||time of 45 mins|
IBPS RRB 2021 Mains Exam (Officer Scale-I)
|2||General Awareness||40||40||time of|
|3||Numerical Ability||40||50||2 hours is|
A common exam (single exam) will be conducted for IBPS RRB Officer Scale-II & III this year to select candidates on the basis of their professional knowledge
How to Apply IBPS RRB Recruitment 2021 ?
- Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
Steps to follow for applying online for IBPS RRB 2021 (CRP RRBs X) exam:
Step 1: Click on the Apply Online links mentioned above.
Step 2: Candidates applying for Officer Scale I are required to click on the first link, candidates applying for Officer Scale II and III are required to click on the second link, candidates applying for office assistant post are required to click on the third link.
Step 3: Read the instructions provided before applying for any of the three exams.
Read the detailed guidelines to fill the application form here:
Step 4: Click on CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION link provided at the top of right side of the page.
Step 5: Fill in your basic information and click on Save and Next option.
Step 6: You are now required to upload your photograph and signature. The size of the photograph must be 4.5 cm * 3.5 cm. The photograph must be of passport size and both the photograph and the signature must be clear and legible. File size of photograph must be of minimum 20 KB and of maximum 50 KB. File size for signature must be of minimum 10 KB and of maximum 20 KB.
Step 7: Click on next button after uploading your photograph and signature.
Step 8: You are now required to fill in your basic details. There are three sections that need to be completed in this portion of the application process.
After you have filled in your basic details, you are required to fill in your Educational Qualifications. Once you are done with this, you are required to fill in the preference list. In the preference list mention the name of RRBs in sequence. You need to select the Bank in order of preferences. There is no limit to choices made by a candidate.
Step 9: After the choices have been made, click on save and next.
Step 10: A preview of your application appears before you. In case you find any error, you can edit the information. Once the data is uploaded and saved, you are not allowed to make any changes in the form, whatsoever. Therefore, kindly review all the details while filling in the application form.
★★ You Can Also Check ★★
IBPS RRB Recruitment Online Application Link
The direct links to apply online for IBPS RRB 2021 exams are given below. A candidate has to apply separately for each exam if he/she wants to appear in more than one exams. All candidates can apply online for IBPS RRB 2021 Office Assistant (Clerk), Officer Scale-I (PO) and Officer Scale-II and III by clicking on the links mentioned below:
Important Dates :
|IBPS RRB Notification||June 7, 2021|
|Online Application Starts on||June 8, 2021|
|Online Applications will end on||June 28, 2021|
|Pre-Exam Training Call Letter||July 9, 2021|
|Pre-Exam Training Schedule||July 19-25, 2021|
|Call Letters – Preliminary Exam||July 2021|
|IBPS RRB Preliminary Examination|
(Officer Scale-I & Office Assistant)
|1st, 7th, 8th, 14th and 15th August 2021|
|IBPS RRB Prelims Exam Result||August 2021|
|IBPS RRB Mains Admit Card||September 2021|
|Online Examination – Main / Single Officers (II & III)||25th September 2021|
|Officer Scale I Mains Exam||25th September 2021|
|Office Assistant Mains Exam||3rd October 2021|
|Conduct of interview (For Officers Scale I, II and III)||October/November 2021|
|Final Result (Provisional Allotment)||January 2022|
IBPS RRB 2021 Syllabus
The syllabus for IBPS RRB 2021 is almost same for IBPS RRB Assistant and IBPS RRB Officers. Apart from the below mentioned sections, an additional section of professional knowledge section is asked for the Specialist Officer Grade-II.
Reasoning Syllabus for IBPS RRB Exam
|Odd man out||Analogy|
|Blood Relation||Alphabet Test|
|Ranking and Time||Causes and Effects|
|Direction Sense Test||Sitting Arrangements|
|Decision Making||Statement and Assumption|
|Figure Series||Assertion and Reason|
|Statement and Conclusion||Word Formation|
|Statement and Arguments||Statements and Action Courses|
|Figure Series Test||Miscellaneous Tests|
Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus for IBPS RRB Exam
|Number System||HCF and LCM|
|Decimal Fraction||Profit and Loss|
|Simple Interest||Compound Interest|
|Time and Work||Time and Distance|
|Ratio and Proportion||Averages|
|Case Studies||Charts and Graphs|
|Permutation and Combination||Probability|
English Language Syllabus for IBPS RRB Exam
|Spotting Errors||Commonly Misspelled Words|
|Jumbled Words||Phrase Substitution|
|Fill in the Blanks||Jumbled up sentences|
|Idioms and Phrases||Cloze Tests|
|Comprehension||One word Substitution|
Hindi Language Syllabus for IBPS RRB Exam
|Vyakaran||Fill in the Blanks|
Computer Knowledge Syllabus for IBPS RRB Exam
|Computer Fundamentals||Computer Abbreviations|
|Software and Hardware Fundamentals||Shortcut Keys|
|Networking||Basic Knowledge of Internet|
|MS Office||History of Computers|
|History and Future of Computers||Virus, Hacking|
General Awareness Syllabus for IBPS RRB Exam
|Current Affairs||Social Function of Banks|
|Indian and International Economy||Marketing|
|Banking Terms||Awards and Honors|
|Books and Authors||Finance|
|Fiscal Monetary Policies||Agriculture|
|Repo and Reverse Repo Rate||History of Banking|
IBPS RRB 2021 Exam: FAQs
Q1. What is the exam date of IBPS RRB PO 2021 Exam?
IBPS RRB PO (Officer Scale-I) 2021 prelims exam is tentatively scheduled on 1st and 7th August 2021, while the mains examination will be held on 25th September 2021.
Q2. What is the exam date of IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2021 Exam?
IBPS RRB Clerk (Office Assistant) 2021 prelims exam is tentatively scheduled on 14th and 15th August 2021 while the mains examination will be conducted on 3rd October 2021.
Q3. What is the release date of IBPS RRB notification 2021?
The official notification for IBPS RRB 2021 exam has been published at the official website of IBPS i.e. https://ibps.in on June 7, 2021.
Q4. How many vacancies are announced for IBPS RRB 2021 exam?
A total of 10676 vacancies has been announced for the post of Office Assistant, Officers Scale-I, II & III through IBPS RRB 2021 exam.
Q5. Is the IBPS RRB 2021 exam Bilingual?
All tests are bilingual, i.e. available in both English and Hindi. A candidate can choose Hindi Language or English Language.
Q6. Is there Any Negative Marking in IBPS RRB PO & Clerk Online Exam?
Yes, there is a negative marking for wrong answers in both Preliminary & Mains exams of IBPS RRB. 1/4th of the total marks will be deducted for the question marked wrong by the candidate.
Q7. Are there fixed timings for different sections in IBPS RRB Prelims Exam?
No, there is no sectional timing in IBPS RRB PO & Clerk Exams. The total time duration of the prelims exam is 45 minutes.
Q8. What is the IBPS RRB exam fees for 2021 exam?
The application fees involve Rs 175/- for Officer Scale I, II, and III and Office Assistant if belonging to SC/ST/PWBD category and Rs 850/- if other categories.
SarkariMahiti.In for latest updates, SBI Jobs, IBPS Jobs, BOI Jobs, Clerk Jobs, Probationary Officer Jobs, CA Jobs, MBA Jobs, MBBS Jobs, Peon Jobs, Binsachivalay Clerk Jobs, Police Jobs, Constable Jobs, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Exam Result, Government Schemes, Government Jobs, Private Jobs, General Knowledge, Current Affairs, and other many more information for this site…. Thank You.