Applying Gujarat Land Mutation (Varsai / Hayati) through e-Dhara Centre: Gujarat land mutation refers to the registration of the name of the property owner in the Record of Right (7/12 or 8A), i.e. the process of transferring the title ownership of property or land from one person to another. The Bombay Land Revenue Code, 1879 governs the process of land mutation in Gujarat. The land mutation is a vital process in all legal transactions involving the property. Through mutating a land in Gujarat, the owner will acquire the rights of the land, and the property details will be revised in the revenue record (7/12 and 8A) as well as in the Gujarat mutation register. In this article, we will look at Gujarat land mutation in detail.
The application procedure to complete Gujarat Land Mutation through e-Dhara centre is explained in detail below:
Step 1: The applicant needs to submit an application form in a prescribed format to the -Dhara centre operator.
To download mutation application visit the home page of the Revenue department of Gujarat. From the home page, click on E-Dhara Forms.
In a new page, the list of E-Dhara application form will be displayed. By clicking on download option, you can get the printed copy of the application form.
Step 2: On receipt of the application, postal addresses, telephone numbers of khatedars, the necessary attached supporting documents, consistency of application detail with computer data, will be scrutinized. cGet Acknowledgement Receipt
Step 3: The operator enters the basic details into the computer from the application and generates two copies of acknowledgement receipt. The applicant gets one copy of the receipt. Verification by Mamlatdar
Step 4: The e-Dhara deputy mamlatdar will verify the application details, supporting documents and basic details entered and authenticate it biometrically. The system generates a unique mutation entry number and mutation note.
Step 5: The e-Dhara deputy Mamlatdar verifies and does biometric authentication. The operator will generate notices from the system and keeps it with the mutation case file. Verification by Talati
Step 6: The Talati will collect mutation files from the e-Dhara centre. He/she follows up the mutation process, i.e., serving notices and taking acknowledgements from the party and waiting for 30 days.
Step 7: The mutation file after the competent authority’s approval will be submitted to the e-Dhara centre for further processing.
Step 8: When the process is completed, the mutation file becomes a permanent record residing in the e-Dhara record room.Issue of ROR
The Talati issues new 7/12, a copy of 8A, the khata and form six entries to the applicant on demand.
Land Mutation (Varsai / Hayati) Document:
- Gujarat Rojgar Samachar Date:- 19-02-2020 February 20, 2020
- OJAS Upcoming Bharti 2020 February 19, 2020
- GSEB SSC HSC Duplicate Marksheet Online February 18, 2020
- Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 February 16, 2020
- Gujarat Agricultural Universities Junior Clerk Result 2020 February 15, 2020
- ICDS Recruitment 2020 February 13, 2020
- Indian Army Jamnagar Soldier (GD) Result 2020 February 13, 2020
- Gujarat Rojgar Samachar Date 12-02-2020 February 13, 2020
- LRD Gujarat Police Bharti News Press Note Date 11/02/2020 February 11, 2020
- GPSC Police Inspector Main Exam Question Paper 2020 February 10, 2020
- Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana 2020 February 8, 2020
- Gujarat State Tax & Commercial Tax Department Recruitment 2020 Legal Officer February 8, 2020
- Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana 2020 February 8, 2020
- GSPHC Recruitment 2020 Non Technical Staff February 7, 2020
- Gujarat Rojgar Samachar Date 05-02-2020 February 7, 2020
- Rojgar Bharti Mela 2020 February 5, 2020
- AMC Syllabus 2019-20 February 5, 2020
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2020 February 4, 2020
- GPSC Calendar 2020 February 4, 2020
- Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2020 February 4, 2020
- Gujarat Govt To Launch Vali Dikari Yojna for girl Empowerment In The State
- Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2020
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2019-20
- Know Grant Detail of Gram, Taluka And District Panchayat
- Khedut Toolkit Sahay Yojna Gujarat @ i khedut guj gov in
- Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2020
- Dekho Apna Desh Yojana 2020
- Gujarat State Tax & Commercial Tax Department Recruitment 2020 Legal Officer