Applying Gujarat Land Mutation (Varsai / Hayati) through e-Dhara Centre: Gujarat land mutation refers to the registration of the name of the property owner in the Record of Right (7/12 or 8A), i.e. the process of transferring the title ownership of property or land from one person to another. The Bombay Land Revenue Code, 1879 governs the process of land mutation in Gujarat. The land mutation is a vital process in all legal transactions involving the property. Through mutating a land in Gujarat, the owner will acquire the rights of the land, and the property details will be revised in the revenue record (7/12 and 8A) as well as in the Gujarat mutation register. In this article, we will look at Gujarat land mutation in detail.
The application procedure to complete Gujarat Land Mutation through e-Dhara centre is explained in detail below:
Step 1: The applicant needs to submit an application form in a prescribed format to the -Dhara centre operator.
To download mutation application visit the home page of the Revenue department of Gujarat. From the home page, click on E-Dhara Forms.
In a new page, the list of E-Dhara application form will be displayed. By clicking on download option, you can get the printed copy of the application form.
Step 2: On receipt of the application, postal addresses, telephone numbers of khatedars, the necessary attached supporting documents, consistency of application detail with computer data, will be scrutinized. cGet Acknowledgement Receipt
Step 3: The operator enters the basic details into the computer from the application and generates two copies of acknowledgement receipt. The applicant gets one copy of the receipt. Verification by Mamlatdar
Step 4: The e-Dhara deputy mamlatdar will verify the application details, supporting documents and basic details entered and authenticate it biometrically. The system generates a unique mutation entry number and mutation note.
Step 5: The e-Dhara deputy Mamlatdar verifies and does biometric authentication. The operator will generate notices from the system and keeps it with the mutation case file. Verification by Talati
Step 6: The Talati will collect mutation files from the e-Dhara centre. He/she follows up the mutation process, i.e., serving notices and taking acknowledgements from the party and waiting for 30 days.
Step 7: The mutation file after the competent authority’s approval will be submitted to the e-Dhara centre for further processing.
Step 8: When the process is completed, the mutation file becomes a permanent record residing in the e-Dhara record room.Issue of ROR
The Talati issues new 7/12, a copy of 8A, the khata and form six entries to the applicant on demand.
Land Mutation (Varsai / Hayati) Document:
1 To 12th STD TextBooks
Alert On WhatsApp
- JILLAFER ARAS PARAS CAMP NO PARIPATRA July 1, 2020
- IBPS Recruitment 9638 Posts 2020 June 30, 2020
- Gujarat ITI Admission 2020 June 30, 2020
- Diksha E learning App For Students Teachers And Parants June 29, 2020
- SMC Recruitment 2020 June 29, 2020
- SBI Recruitment Specialist Cadre Officer 2020 June 28, 2020
- Gujarat Rojgar Samachar Date : 24-06-2020 June 27, 2020
- DD Girnar Time Table For Std 3 To 12 Gujarat Students June 26, 2020
- The Panchmahal District CoOperative Bank Recruitment 2020 June 26, 2020
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020 June 25, 2020
- GSSSB Notification Regarding Various Recruitment 2020 June 24, 2020
- Urban Health Society Ahmedabad Recruitment 2020 June 24, 2020
- Jantri Rate Gujarat 2020 June 23, 2020
- Check Light Bill Status Online June 23, 2020
- How To Add Your Home Office Location in Google Map June 22, 2020
- GIPCL Recruitment 2020 June 21, 2020
- NTPC Engineering Executive Trainee Recruitment 2020 June 20, 2020
- Birsa Munda Tribal University Rajpipla Recruitment 2020 June 20, 2020
- Junagadh Agriculture University Recruitment 2020 June 20, 2020
- Mid Day Meal Chhotaudepur Project Coordinator Recruitment 2020 June 20, 2020
- 10th 12th Pass
- Bharti Mela
- Document Verification
- Exam Calendar
- Graduate Post Graduate
- OMR Sheet
- Public Info
- Question Paper
- Railway Job
- Walking Interview
- Std 1 To 12 New Text Book
- Weekly Learning Material for Std 3 To 9
- Gujarat Govt To Launch Vali Dikari Yojna for girl Empowerment In The State
- Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2020
- Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2020
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2019-20
- Know Grant Detail of Gram, Taluka And District Panchayat
- SMC Recruitment 2020