UCO Bank Recruitment 2020 | UCO Bank Recruitment for the Security Officer, CA and other Post, 2020
- Total Post : 91
- Post Name :
- Security Officers: 09 Posts
- Engineers (Civil, Electrical, Architect): 08 Posts
- Economist: 02 Posts
- Statistician: 02 Posts
- IT Officer: 20 Posts
- Chartered Accountants/CFA (JMGS-I): 25 Posts
- Chartered Accountants/CFA (MMGS-II): 25 Posts
- Security Officers (SO): Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University with min. 60% marks.
- Engineers (Civil, Electrical, Architect): A degree in Civil/Electrical/Architect Engineering from a recognized University/Institution with 60% marks. Candidates with Post Graduate degree will be preferred.
- Economist: Post Graduate in Economics with minimum 60% marks. OR PhD in Economics.
- Statistician: Post Graduate degree in Economics or Econometric/applied Economics/Statistics from a recognized University with minimum 60% marks.
- IT Officer: Minimum 60% or equivalent grade in 04 years B.E/B Tech Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Electronics & Telecommunications from a recognized University/institute recognized by AICTE only Or Minimum 60% in MCA (03 years) from a recognized University/institute recognized by AICTE only.
- Chartered Accountants/CFA (JMGS-I): Qualified Chartered Accountant/CFA.
- Chartered Accountants/CFA (MMGS-II): Qualified Chartered Accountant/CFA.
Age Limit :
- Security Officer: 21 to 40 years and All Other posts: 21 to 30 years
Application Fee :
- UR/EWS/OBC – Rs.1180/- and SC/ST/PWD – Rs.118/- . Candidates have the option of making the payment of requisite fees / intimation charges through the ONLINE mode only.
Selection Process :
- Selection Process for Security Officer: The selection will be made on the basis of Interview onlyand the candidates will be called for interview in the ratio of 3 to 5 times of the number of vacancies, as per Bank’s decision. Minimum pass marks in the interview will be 40% (35% for SC/ST/OBC candidates) out of a total 100 marks. Based on interview marks, Merit/ Final Select list will be drawn.
- Selection Process for Engineers, Economist, Statistician, IT Officers& Chartered: Accountant/CFA The candidates shall be required to appear for online examination to be conducted through IBPS. The successful candidates shall be called for interview.
How To Apply How to Apply UCO Bank Recruitment 2020 :
- Interested Candidates Can Apply Online Below Useful Link .
- On-line Registration Start Date : 27/10/2020
- Last Date : 27/10/2020
SarkariMahiti.In Wishes You Best Of Luck. Please Always Check Our Website To Know Upcoming Latest Jobs, Admissions, Sarkari Yojana, Paripatra, Exam Results, Answer Keys, Syllabus And Many Other Gujarat Gov. Jobs & Sarkari Mahiti Updates Instantly. Thank You.