Applying Gujarat Land Mutation (Varsai / Hayati) through e-Dhara Centre And Online : Applying Gujarat Land Mutation (Varsai / Hayati) through e-Dhara Centre: Gujarat land mutation refers to the registration of the name of the property owner in the Record of Right (7/12 or 8A), i.e. the process of transferring the title ownership of property or land from one person to another. The Bombay Land Revenue Code, 1879 governs the process of land mutation in Gujarat. The land mutation is a vital process in all legal transactions involving the property. Through mutating a land in Gujarat, the owner will acquire the rights of the land, and the property details will be revised in the revenue record (7/12 and 8A) as well as in the Gujarat mutation register. In this article, we will look at Gujarat land mutation in detail.
The application procedure to complete Gujarat Land Mutation through e-Dhara centre is explained in detail below:
Step 1: The applicant needs to submit an application form in a prescribed format to the -Dhara centre operator.
To download mutation application visit the home page of the Revenue department of Gujarat. From the home page, click on E-Dhara Forms.
In a new page, the list of E-Dhara application form will be displayed. By clicking on download option, you can get the printed copy of the application form.
Step 2: On receipt of the application, postal addresses, telephone numbers of khatedars, the necessary attached supporting documents, consistency of application detail with computer data, will be scrutinized. cGet Acknowledgement Receipt
Step 3: The operator enters the basic details into the computer from the application and generates two copies of acknowledgement receipt. The applicant gets one copy of the receipt. Verification by Mamlatdar
Step 4: The e-Dhara deputy mamlatdar will verify the application details, supporting documents and basic details entered and authenticate it biometrically. The system generates a unique mutation entry number and mutation note.
Step 5: The e-Dhara deputy Mamlatdar verifies and does biometric authentication. The operator will generate notices from the system and keeps it with the mutation case file. Verification by Talati
Step 6: The Talati will collect mutation files from the e-Dhara centre. He/she follows up the mutation process, i.e., serving notices and taking acknowledgements from the party and waiting for 30 days.
Step 7: The mutation file after the competent authority’s approval will be submitted to the e-Dhara centre for further processing.
Step 8: When the process is completed, the mutation file becomes a permanent record residing in the e-Dhara record room.Issue of ROR
The Talati issues new 7/12, a copy of 8A, the khata and form six entries to the applicant on demand.
Land Mutation (Varsai / Hayati) Document:
Land Mutation (Varsai / Hayati) Online: Click Here
Download Our App
1 To 12th STD TextBooks
Alert On WhatsApp
- GSRTC Bharuch Recruitment 2020 June 3, 2020
- GSFC Recruitment 2020 June 3, 2020
- Vadodara Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2020 June 2, 2020
- Gujarat Health Department Recruitment 2020 June 2, 2020
- Atmanirbhar Gujarat Sahay Yojana form June 1, 2020
- Gujarati News Paper June 1, 2020
- Gseb SSC Result 2020 May 31, 2020
- Std 1 To 12 New Text Book May 31, 2020
- MSU Baroda Recruitment 2020 May 30, 2020
- Indian Army Soldier Recruitment Rally 2020 May 30, 2020
- Vidhva Sahay Yojana Gujarat 2020 May 27, 2020
- Western Railway Recruitment 2020 May 27, 2020
- IOCL Apprentices Recruitment 2020 May 26, 2020
- Gram Rakshak Dal Mahesana Bharti 2020 May 25, 2020
- University Exam News Gujarat May 25, 2020
- GSEB GUJCET NEW Exam Date 2020 May 20, 2020
- CBSE Board Class 10th 12th Remaining Exam Date Declared 2020 May 19, 2020
- GSEB HSC Science Result 2020 May 16, 2020
- Sarkari Yojana Pdf In Gujarati May 12, 2020
- Weekly Learning Material for Std 3 To 9 May 12, 2020
- 10th 12th Pass
- Bharti Mela
- Document Verification
- Exam Calendar
- Graduate Post Graduate
- OMR Sheet
- Public Info
- Question Paper
- Railway Job
- Walking Interview
- Std 1 To 12 New Text Book
- Weekly Learning Material for Std 3 To 9
- Gujarat Govt To Launch Vali Dikari Yojna for girl Empowerment In The State
- Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2020
- Applying Gujarat Land Mutation (Varsai / Hayati) through e-Dhara Centre
- Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2020
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2019-20
- Know Grant Detail of Gram, Taluka And District Panchayat