Applying Gujarat Land Mutation (Varsai / Hayati) through e-Dhara Centre And Online : Applying Gujarat Land Mutation (Varsai / Hayati) through e-Dhara Centre: Gujarat land mutation refers to the registration of the name of the property owner in the Record of Right (7/12 or 8A), i.e. the process of transferring the title ownership of property or land from one person to another. The Bombay Land Revenue Code, 1879 governs the process of land mutation in Gujarat. The land mutation is a vital process in all legal transactions involving the property. Through mutating a land in Gujarat, the owner will acquire the rights of the land, and the property details will be revised in the revenue record (7/12 and 8A) as well as in the Gujarat mutation register. In this article, we will look at Gujarat land mutation in detail.
The application procedure to complete Gujarat Land Mutation through e-Dhara centre is explained in detail below:
Step 1: The applicant needs to submit an application form in a prescribed format to the -Dhara centre operator.
To download mutation application visit the home page of the Revenue department of Gujarat. From the home page, click on E-Dhara Forms.
In a new page, the list of E-Dhara application form will be displayed. By clicking on download option, you can get the printed copy of the application form.
Step 2: On receipt of the application, postal addresses, telephone numbers of khatedars, the necessary attached supporting documents, consistency of application detail with computer data, will be scrutinized. cGet Acknowledgement Receipt
Step 3: The operator enters the basic details into the computer from the application and generates two copies of acknowledgement receipt. The applicant gets one copy of the receipt. Verification by Mamlatdar
Step 4: The e-Dhara deputy mamlatdar will verify the application details, supporting documents and basic details entered and authenticate it biometrically. The system generates a unique mutation entry number and mutation note.
Step 5: The e-Dhara deputy Mamlatdar verifies and does biometric authentication. The operator will generate notices from the system and keeps it with the mutation case file. Verification by Talati
Step 6: The Talati will collect mutation files from the e-Dhara centre. He/she follows up the mutation process, i.e., serving notices and taking acknowledgements from the party and waiting for 30 days.
Step 7: The mutation file after the competent authority’s approval will be submitted to the e-Dhara centre for further processing.
Step 8: When the process is completed, the mutation file becomes a permanent record residing in the e-Dhara record room.Issue of ROR
The Talati issues new 7/12, a copy of 8A, the khata and form six entries to the applicant on demand.
Land Mutation (Varsai / Hayati) Document:
Land Mutation (Varsai / Hayati) Online: Click Here
Download Our App
Anganwadi Bharti 2020
1 To 12th STD TextBooks
Alert On WhatsApp
- GRANTED SHIKSHAN SAHAYAK BHARTI 5TH ROUND CALL LETTERS AND MERIT WITH CUT OFF MARKS September 21, 2020
- National Urban Health Unit Bharuch Recruitment 2020 September 19, 2020
- Surat Municipal Corporation Apprentice Recruitment 2020 September 18, 2020
- Navsari Agricultural University Recruitment 2020 September 16, 2020
- GPSC Account Officer Prelim Exam Result 2020 September 16, 2020
- Urban Health Society Ahmedabad Recruitment 2020 September 16, 2020
- Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2020 September 14, 2020
- GACL Recruitment 2020 September 14, 2020
- Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2020 September 14, 2020
- GSFC Recruitment 2020 September 14, 2020
- Anganwadi Bharti Merit List 2020 September 13, 2020
- Anganwadi Recruitment 2020 September 13, 2020
- Bhavnagar Anganwadi Recruitment 2020 September 12, 2020
- Ahmadabad Anganwadi Recruitment 2020 September 12, 2020
- Jamnagar Anganwadi Recruitment 2020 September 12, 2020
- Vadodara Anganwadi Recruitment 2020 September 12, 2020
- Rajkot Anganwadi Recruitment 2020 September 12, 2020
- Surat Anganwadi Recruitment 2020 September 12, 2020
- OJAS Upcoming Bharti 2021 September 11, 2020
- Gujarat High Court Peon Waiting list 2020 September 10, 2020
- 10th 12th Pass
- Bharti Mela
- Document Verification
- Exam Calendar
- Graduate Post Graduate
- OMR Sheet
- Public Info
- Question Paper
- Railway Job
- Walking Interview
- Std 1 To 12 New Text Book
- DD Girnar Time Table For Std 3 To 12 Gujarat Students
- Weekly Learning Material for Std 3 To 9
- Gujarat Govt To Launch Vali Dikari Yojna for girl Empowerment In The State
- Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2020
- Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2020
- SMC Recruitment 2020
- Applying Gujarat Land Mutation (Varsai / Hayati) through e-Dhara Centre