Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana– PMMVY is a maternity benefit programme offered by the government of India under which a cash incentive of Rs. 5,000 is provided to pregnant women and lactating mothers. The incentive is provided for the first living child of the family for fulfilling the specific maternal and child health conditions!
Objectives of Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana
- The government-run programme aims to fulfill the following objectives:
- To provide compensation for the wage loss in terms of cash incentives so that the woman can take adequate rest before and after delivery of the first living child. It is a partial compensation which is a part of a plan to provide a total sum of Rs. 6,000 on an average to the woman. The remaining cash incentive (of Rs. 1,000) is provided under Janani Suraksha Yojana (JSY) after institutional delivery.
- To improve health seeking behaviour amongst pregnant women and lactating mothers.
Targeted Beneficiaries of PMMVY
- All pregnant women and lactating mothers excluding the ones who are in regular employment with the Central/State Government or Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs) or those who are in receipt of similar benefits under any law.
- All eligible pregnant women and lactating mothers who have their pregnancy on or after January 01, 2017 for the first child in the family.
- The date and stage of pregnancy for a beneficiary is counted with respect to her Last Menstrual Period (LMP) date as mentioned in the Mother and Child Protection (MCP) card
How To Apply
- A beneficiary can apply for the scheme only within 730 days from the date of her Last Menstrual Period (MP). The LMP registered in the MCP card will be treated as the Date of Pregnancy under the scheme.
Also View : Full Detail All Sarkari Yojana
Wich Documents Required
- Duly filled Application Form 1A
- Copy of MCP card
- Copy of Identity Proof
- Copy of Bank/Post Office Account Passbook
- An undertaking/consent duly signed by the applicant and her husband,
The application form can be obtained from the AWC/approved health facility free of cost or be downloaded from the website of the Ministry of Women and Child Development.
1 To 12th STD TextBooks
- Std 1 To 10 English Medium Text Book April 9, 2020
- Std 1 To 12 New Text Book April 9, 2020
- Now APL-1 families of the state will also get free grains pulses sugar April 8, 2020
- Western Railway Bhavnagar Recruitment 2020 April 8, 2020
- Sarkari Yojana PDF in Gujarati April 5, 2020
- Western Railway Ahmedabad Recruitment 2020 For Staff Nurse and Hospital Attendant April 5, 2020
- Weekly Learning Material for Std 3 To 9 April 4, 2020
- Aarogya Setu Application April 4, 2020
- Gujarati News Paper April 3, 2020
- Best Useful Book In PDF Format Easy Step To Download April 3, 2020
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana PM Kisan List 2020 April 2, 2020
- Bolo Learn to Read with Google April 2, 2020
- Last Date to pay electricity bill extended Till May 15 in Gujarat April 1, 2020
- Bharuch Civil Hospital Recruitment 2020 March 31, 2020
- Urban Health Society Bhavnagar Recruitment 2020 March 30, 2020
- GPSC Police Inspector & State Tax Inspector New Exam Date 2020 March 30, 2020
- Gujarat Rojgar Samachar Date : 25-03-2020 March 30, 2020
- Jamnagar Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2020 March 29, 2020
- Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2020 March 29, 2020
- DHS Porbandar Recruitment 2020 March 29, 2020
- 10th 12th Pass
- Bharti Mela
- Document Verification
- Exam Calendar
- Graduate Post Graduate
- OMR Sheet
- Public Info
- Question Paper
- Railway Job
- Walking Interview
- Std 1 To 12 New Text Book
- Gujarat Govt To Launch Vali Dikari Yojna for girl Empowerment In The State
- Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2020
- Applying Gujarat Land Mutation (Varsai / Hayati) through e-Dhara Centre
- Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2020
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2019-20
- Know Grant Detail of Gram, Taluka And District Panchayat
- Shree Khedut Sahakari Khand Udyog Mandli Ltd Bardoli Recruitment 2020