Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana– PMMVY is a maternity benefit programme offered by the government of India under which a cash incentive of Rs. 5,000 is provided to pregnant women and lactating mothers. The incentive is provided for the first living child of the family for fulfilling the specific maternal and child health conditions!
Objectives of Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana
- The government-run programme aims to fulfill the following objectives:
- To provide compensation for the wage loss in terms of cash incentives so that the woman can take adequate rest before and after delivery of the first living child. It is a partial compensation which is a part of a plan to provide a total sum of Rs. 6,000 on an average to the woman. The remaining cash incentive (of Rs. 1,000) is provided under Janani Suraksha Yojana (JSY) after institutional delivery.
- To improve health seeking behaviour amongst pregnant women and lactating mothers.
Targeted Beneficiaries of PMMVY
- All pregnant women and lactating mothers excluding the ones who are in regular employment with the Central/State Government or Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs) or those who are in receipt of similar benefits under any law.
- All eligible pregnant women and lactating mothers who have their pregnancy on or after January 01, 2017 for the first child in the family.
- The date and stage of pregnancy for a beneficiary is counted with respect to her Last Menstrual Period (LMP) date as mentioned in the Mother and Child Protection (MCP) card
How To Apply
- A beneficiary can apply for the scheme only within 730 days from the date of her Last Menstrual Period (MP). The LMP registered in the MCP card will be treated as the Date of Pregnancy under the scheme.
Also View : Full Detail All Sarkari Yojana
Wich Documents Required
- Duly filled Application Form 1A
- Copy of MCP card
- Copy of Identity Proof
- Copy of Bank/Post Office Account Passbook
- An undertaking/consent duly signed by the applicant and her husband,
The application form can be obtained from the AWC/approved health facility free of cost or be downloaded from the website of the Ministry of Women and Child Development.
- Gujarat Rojgar Samachar Date:- 19-02-2020 February 20, 2020
- OJAS Upcoming Bharti 2020 February 19, 2020
- GSEB SSC HSC Duplicate Marksheet Online February 18, 2020
- Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 February 16, 2020
- Gujarat Agricultural Universities Junior Clerk Result 2020 February 15, 2020
- ICDS Recruitment 2020 February 13, 2020
- Indian Army Jamnagar Soldier (GD) Result 2020 February 13, 2020
- Gujarat Rojgar Samachar Date 12-02-2020 February 13, 2020
- LRD Gujarat Police Bharti News Press Note Date 11/02/2020 February 11, 2020
- GPSC Police Inspector Main Exam Question Paper 2020 February 10, 2020
- Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana 2020 February 8, 2020
- Gujarat State Tax & Commercial Tax Department Recruitment 2020 Legal Officer February 8, 2020
- Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana 2020 February 8, 2020
- GSPHC Recruitment 2020 Non Technical Staff February 7, 2020
- Gujarat Rojgar Samachar Date 05-02-2020 February 7, 2020
- Rojgar Bharti Mela 2020 February 5, 2020
- AMC Syllabus 2019-20 February 5, 2020
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2020 February 4, 2020
- GPSC Calendar 2020 February 4, 2020
- Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2020 February 4, 2020
- Gujarat Govt To Launch Vali Dikari Yojna for girl Empowerment In The State
- Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2020
- Applying Gujarat Land Mutation (Varsai / Hayati) through e-Dhara Centre
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2019-20
- Know Grant Detail of Gram, Taluka And District Panchayat
- Khedut Toolkit Sahay Yojna Gujarat @ i khedut guj gov in
- Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2020
- Dekho Apna Desh Yojana 2020