IBPS Clerks Recruitment 2021
IBPS CRP Clerks Recruitment 2021 : Institute of Banking Personnel Selection ( IBPS ) Published an official notification for Recruitment of CRP Clerks XI Posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this Recruitment.
The Highlights of IBPS CRP Clerks Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection ( IBPS )|
|Post Name||CRP Clerks XI|
|Advt. No.||(CRP CLERKS-XI for Vacancies of 2022-23|
|Type of Job||Banking Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||27-10-2021|
|Registration Mode||Apply Online|
Total Post : 5830
Post Name : CRP Clerks XI
Educational Qualification :
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
- Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
- Ex-Servicemen who do not possess the above civil examination qualifications should be matriculate Ex-Servicemen who have obtained the Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force after having completed not less than 15 years of service in the Armed Forces of the Union as on 01.08.2021. Such certificates should be dated on or before 01.08.2021.
Age Limit :
- Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 28 years (As on 01.07.2021)
Application Fee :
- Rs. 850 /- (inclusive of GST) for all others
- Rs. 175/- (inclusive of GST) for SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM candidates.
- Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate
- Final Selection will be based on Online Preliminary & Online Main Examination.
Steps to follow for applying online for IBPS CRP Clerks Recruitment 2021:
Step 1: Click on the Apply Online links mentioned above.
Read the detailed guidelines to fill the application form here:
Step 2: Click on CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION link provided at the top of right side of the page.
Step 3: Fill in your basic information and click on Save and Next option.
Step 4: You are now required to upload your photograph and signature. The size of the photograph must be 4.5 cm * 3.5 cm. The photograph must be of passport size and both the photograph and the signature must be clear and legible. File size of photograph must be of minimum 20 KB and of maximum 50 KB. File size for signature must be of minimum 10 KB and of maximum 20 KB.
Step 5: Click on next button after uploading your photograph and signature.
Step 6: You are now required to fill in your basic details. There are three sections that need to be completed in this portion of the application process.
After you have filled in your basic details, you are required to fill in your Educational Qualifications. Once you are done with this, you are required to fill in the preference list. In the preference list mention the name of RRBs in sequence. You need to select the Bank in order of preferences. There is no limit to choices made by a candidate.
Step 7: After the choices have been made, click on save and next.
Step 8: A preview of your application appears before you. In case you find any error, you can edit the information. Once the data is uploaded and saved, you are not allowed to make any changes in the form, whatsoever. Therefore, kindly review all the details while filling in the application form.
★★ You Can Also Check ★★
IBPS RRB Recruitment Online Application Link
The direct links to apply online for IBPS RRB 2021 exams are given below. A candidate has to apply separately for each exam if he/she wants to appear in more than one exams. All candidates can apply online for IBPS RRB 2021 Office Assistant (Clerk), Officer Scale-I (PO) and Officer Scale-II and III by clicking on the links mentioned below:
Important Dates :
|IBPS RRB Notification||July 11, 2021|
|Online Application Starts on||07/10/2021|
|Online Applications will end on||27/10/2021|
|Pre-Exam Training Call Letter||November 2021|
|Pre-Exam Training Schedule||November 2021|
|IBPS CRP Preliminary Examination||December 2021|
|IBPS CRP Prelims Exam Result||December 2021/ January 2022|
|IBPS CRP Mains Admit Card||December 2021/ January 2022|
|Online Examination – Main||Main January/February 2022|
|Final Result (Provisional Allotment)||April 2022|
Frequently Asked Questions – FAQ’s – IBPS CRP Clerks Recruitment 2021
What is the exam Date of IBPS CRP Exam?
1st, 7th, 8th, 14th and 15th November 2021
What is the release date of IBPS CRP notification 2021?
The official notification for IBPS CRP 2021 exam has been published at the official website of IBPS i.e. https://ibps.in on July 10, 2021
How many vacancies are announced for IBPS CRP 2021 ?
A total of 5830 vacancies has been announced for the post of CRP-Clerk-XI
What is the IBPS CRP fees ?
The application fees involve Rs 175/- for SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM category and Rs 850/- other categories.
SarkariMahiti.Com for latest updates, SBI Jobs, IBPS Jobs, BOI Jobs, Clerk Jobs, Probationary Officer Jobs, CA Jobs, MBA Jobs, MBBS Jobs, Peon Jobs, Binsachivalay Clerk Jobs, Police Jobs, Constable Jobs, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Exam Result, Government Schemes, Government Jobs, Private Jobs, General Knowledge, Current Affairs, and other many more information for this site…. Thank You.