GUJCET Application Form 2021
GUJCET Application Form 2021 : GSEB will release the GUJCET application form date on the official website. Candidates have to submit the application form of GUJCET 2021 online before the last date. Candidates are advised to check the GUJCET 2021 eligibility criteria before filling the GUJCET application form 2021.
The process will include steps of GUJCET 2021 registration, payment of application fee, filling up of GUJCET application form, uploading documents, and taking print out of the finally submitted GUJCET application form 2021. Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board will conduct GUJCET as a pen-paper-based examination. GUJCET 2021 will be held for B.Tech admissions into government, self-financed engineering institutes in the state of Gujarat.
GUJCET 2021 Application Form Date
- Release date of GUJCET application form : 23/06/2021
- GUJCET 2021 registration last date : 30/06/2021
- Last date to submit GUJCET application form : 30/06/2021
- GUJCET 2021 exam date :
Documents to be kept ready before filling GUJCET Application Form 2021
- Candidates should keep the following documents handy while filling the application form of GUJCET 2021.
- Email Id and mobile number
- Documents related to academic qualification
- Aadhaar card number
- Family income details
- Scanned images of photograph and signature
How to fill GUJCET 2021 Application Form?
- Candidates will be able to access the GUJCET application form 2021 through the official website soon. Candidates should ensure that they meet the minimum eligibility of GUJCET 2021 before filling the application form as no candidate will be eligible for the final admission if he/she does not satisfy the minimum eligibility requirements. They should submit the same before GUJCET 2021 application form date.
Steps to fill GUJCET Application Form
- Following steps can be referred to know the step by step process to fill the application form of GUJCET 2021.
- Step 1: Registration- Candidates will have to first register by entering the following details-
- Mobile Number
- Email Id
- Create Password
- Captcha code
- After entering all the details, candidates will have to click on the “Register” button. On successful registration, an OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number of the candidates.
- Step 2: Payment of fee- After GUJCET registration, candidates will have to login to the candidate portal using Mobile number/Email, password and captcha code. After login, candidates will have to pay the application fee of GUJCET 2021 by clicking on the “Pay Now” button. Candidates will be able to make the payment through Debit /Credit Card/Internet banking, SBI Branch Payment and Online and Push Response (SBI cash offline payment). Candidates are advised to take a print out of the receipt after successful payment.
GUJCET 2021 Application Fee
- Application Fee : Rs 300
- Late Application Fee : Rs 1,200 Candidate will have to pay Rs 1,500 (Rs 1,200 + 300)
- Step 3: Filling up Application Form details- After successful payment, candidates will have to fill all the required details of the GUJCET application form 2021 as mentioned below-
- Personal Details
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Physically Handicapped Category
- Family Annual Income Details
- Aadhaar Card Number
- Communication Address
- State, District, Taluka, City/Village, Pin code
- Email ID, Mobile Number
- Examination Details
- Board Code
- Group & Medium
- Board & School Details
- HSC School Index Number
- School Code
- Name of School
- Center Code & Name of Center – Candidates will have to select any 1 GUJCET 2021 exam centre.
- Step 4: Uploading Documents- Once all the details are entered, candidates will have to upload the scanned images of their photograph and signature as per the specifications set by the authorities.
- Once the documents are uploaded, candidates will have to click on the “Save” button, agree to the declaration and finally submit the GUJCET application form 2021 by clicking on the “Submit” button.
- Step 5: Print out GUJCET Application Form 2021 – In the last step, candidates will have to take a print out of the finally submitted GUJCET 2021 application form for future references.
- Contact Details/Helpdesk: For any kind of query related to the GUJCET application form 2021, candidates can contact the authorities at-
- Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board,Sector 10, Near Old Sachivalaya,Gandhinagar – 382043Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPhone: (079) 23220538
Notification For GUJCET Exam – 2021
SarkariMahiti.In Wishes You Best Of Luck. Please Always Check Our Website To Know Upcoming Latest Jobs, Admissions, Sarkari Yojana, Paripatra, Exam Results, Answer Keys, Syllabus And Many Other Gujarat Gov. Jobs & Sarkari Mahiti Updates Instantly. Thank You.