GSEB HSC Exam Registration 2022 | Gujarat Board 12th Exam form 2021 -check Exam Registration Fee Details @ www.gseb.org :The Gujarat HSC board examination is conducted by the Gujarat Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education every year. Students are required to fill the GSEB 12th/HSC registration form on the official website – gseb.org in
GSEB HSC Form 2022: The Gujarat 12th board examination will be conducted by the Gujarat Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (GBSHSE). Aspirants are required to fill the GSEB HSC online Exam Form on the official website.
The aspirants who will perform successful GSEB HSC Online Registrations, only those students will be eligible for appearing in the exams. The Gujarat Board conducts 12th board examination in the month of March/ April. The aspirants can also check the details and procedure for the Gujarat Board HSC Exam Form below in the article.
The Highlights of GSEB HSC Exam Registration 2022
|Name of Board||Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education|
|Standard Name||12th Science & General Stream|
|Application form Last Date|
★★ You Can Also Check ★★
How to Apply for Gujarat Board 12th/HSC Application Form 2021?
- Step 1: Visit the official website of GSEB – gseb.org
- Step 2: Now on the home page of the official website there are two options available for 10th for registration i.e. “Registration for the General Student” and as well as for the “Science stream” candidates.
- Step 3: Click on the “General students” link to open up the page for the 12th registration, select the “Login” option for further registration in the new window.
- Step 4: Enter the details such as “School Index” and “Password” along with “Captcha” and click on the “Login” option.
- Step 5: Science students, should click on the link provided which leads them to the login page and enter the details such as school index and password to log in.
- Step 6: Once the registration process is completed, candidates must get the registration process verified that should be approved by the concerned school principal.
- Step 7: Now the last process to complete the registration to generate the challan payment entry according to the challan outstanding.
- Step 8: Candidates can check the status of the application form from the “Application status“. Click on the option and provide the details such as “Application Number” and “Password” and click on “Submit” to get application status details.
Also View : GSEB SSC Exam Registration 2022
- ધોરણ 12 સામાન્ય પ્રવાહ જાહેર પરીક્ષા અંગેની પરીક્ષા ફી દર્શાવતું પત્રક ૨૦૨૨
- ધોરણ 12 વિજ્ઞાન પ્રવાહ જાહેર પરીક્ષા અંગેની પરીક્ષા ફી દર્શાવતું પત્રક ૨૦૨૨
SarkariMahiti.In for latest updates, SBI Jobs, IBPS Jobs, BOI Jobs, Clerk Jobs, Probationary Officer Jobs, CA Jobs, MBA Jobs, MBBS Jobs, Peon Jobs, Binsachivalay Clerk Jobs, Police Jobs, Constable Jobs, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Exam Result, Government Schemes, Government Jobs, Private Jobs, General Knowledge, Current Affairs, and other many more information for this site…. Thank You.