Here is the step by step guide to take a pledge in ‘Dekho Apna Desh’ Yojana .
Free Travel Government Scheme: Dekho Apna Desh Yojana 2020: It is time for the travel enthusiasts to tick all the places in their bucket list! The central government has decided to reward the travellers who will visit 15 Indian tourist destinations in a year by funding their expenses. Union Tourism Minister Prahlad Singh Patel while announcing the decision, however, clarified that the move should not be considered as a monetary benefit but as an incentive.
“The tourism ministry will fund the travel expenses of tourists who visit 15 destinations in the country in a year and submit the photos on our website,” the minister said on Friday evening at the concluding ceremony of the two-day National Tourism Conference in Odisha’s Konark. Advertisement First, the travellers have to visit pledge.mygov.in, and then upload photos on the website after visiting any 15 tourist locations in a year. However, the tourists will have to travel outside their home states to stand eligible for the incentive. The travellers will receive a certificate via mobile text or e-mail later. Advertisement Patel added that those completing the task should be honoured as brand ambassadors of Indian Tourism.
Under the ‘Paryatan Parv’ initiative, the government will reward people travelling at least 15 tourist destinations of India by 2022. The ministry of tourism will reward the tourist who will complete the task within a year. The Union Tourism Minister informed that the Sun Temple at Konark would be included in the list of ‘iconic sites’ and a special event will be organised very soon to announce this inclusion. Rupinder Brar, Additional Director General of Tourism, said the ministry in an attempt to promote domestic tourism had been organising certificate programmes for candidates who intend to work as tourist guides. She was quick to point out the low participation of Odisha in this programme and said that it needs to be enhanced.
How to take a pledge in ‘Dekho Apna Desh’ Yojana
These are some steps which can help you to take a pledge in ‘Dekho Apna Desh’ Scheme
Steps to take a pledge in ‘Dekho Apna Desh’ Yojana
Follow these steps to take a pledge in ‘Dekho Apna Desh’ Yojana.
Step 1: First of all, you have to visit pledge.mygov.in website.
Step 2: Then, you need to click ‘Dekho Apna Desh’ tab to take a pledge. It will navigate you to the page where you can start the process.
Step 3: ClickTake Pledge to enter your basic details.
Step 4: Here, you have to enter your name, date of birth, state, district, pin code, email id and mobile number.
Step 5: Now, you need to click Proceed for Language Selection to select your language.
Step 6: Afterselecting your language, click Read Pledge option.
Step 7: Now, some auto-generated pledges will appear on your screen. Reading those pledges, you have to click I Pledge.
Step 8: You will receive an OTP on your entered mobile number.Then, you need to enter the OTP received in the ‘Please Enter OTP’ box and click Submit.
Step 9: At last, yourresolve for ‘Dekho Apna Desh’ will appear on the screen. You can send the certificate to your mobile, email, print or download it by selecting respective options.
★★ You Can Also Check ★★
Following these steps will help you to take a pledge in ‘Dekho Apna Desh’ Yojana. You can also share the certificate on your Facebook and Twitter profile directly from the website.
Three Components of Paryatan Parv:
Dekho Apna Desh: To encourage Indians to visit their own country, several activities have been organised during parv across country such as promotion on Social Media, Photography contest covering tourism attractions and experiences, Tourism related Essay, Quiz, Debate and Painting Competitions for Students. General public engagement for event will be promoted through MyGov platform.
Tourism for All: Tourism Events at sites across all states are being organised and activities at these sites will include illumination in and around Sites, Cultural Programmes of Theatre, Story Telling, Music, Dance, Sensitisation Programmes for Stakeholders around Showcasing Culture, Sites, Tourism Exhibitions, Guided Heritage Walks, Cuisine and Handicrafts or Handlooms, etc.
Tourism & Governance: Interactive Sessions & Workshops with Stakeholders on varied themes have been organised across the Country as a part of Paryatan parv activities.
A Memorandum of Intent was signed between Odisha and Gujarat for cross-promotion of tourist sites on the concluding day of the conference which was jointly organised by the Odisha government and the FICCI. A Memorandum of Understanding mentioning the key frameworks and policies, will be signed soon after discussions with relevant departments of both the states, said Sachin Ramchandra Jadhav, Director of Tourism, Odisha.
How to register Dekho Apna Desh’ Yojana
To become a part of this scheme, you have to go to mygov.in and fill the affidavit. Information like name, address and email ID will have to be filled in it. Within 1 year of filling this affidavit, you will have to travel to tourist places.
Register Link : Click Here
- VNSGU Recruitment 2020 February 22, 2020
- GSECL Recruitment 2020 Vidyut Sahayak and Instrument Mechanic February 22, 2020
- Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2020 February 21, 2020
- GSEB SSC Hall Ticket 2020 Download – Gujarat Board 10th Admit Card 2020 February 20, 2020
- Gujarat Rojgar Samachar Date:- 19-02-2020 February 20, 2020
- OJAS Upcoming Bharti 2020 February 19, 2020
- GSEB SSC HSC Duplicate Marksheet Online February 18, 2020
- Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 February 16, 2020
- Gujarat Agricultural Universities Junior Clerk Result 2020 February 15, 2020
- ICDS Recruitment 2020 February 13, 2020
- Indian Army Jamnagar Soldier (GD) Result 2020 February 13, 2020
- Gujarat Rojgar Samachar Date 12-02-2020 February 13, 2020
- LRD Gujarat Police Bharti News Press Note Date 11/02/2020 February 11, 2020
- GPSC Police Inspector Main Exam Question Paper 2020 February 10, 2020
- Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana 2020 February 8, 2020
- Gujarat State Tax & Commercial Tax Department Recruitment 2020 Legal Officer February 8, 2020
- Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana 2020 February 8, 2020
- GSPHC Recruitment 2020 Non Technical Staff February 7, 2020
- Gujarat Rojgar Samachar Date 05-02-2020 February 7, 2020
- Rojgar Bharti Mela 2020 February 5, 2020
- Gujarat Govt To Launch Vali Dikari Yojna for girl Empowerment In The State
- Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2020
- Applying Gujarat Land Mutation (Varsai / Hayati) through e-Dhara Centre
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2019-20
- Know Grant Detail of Gram, Taluka And District Panchayat
- Khedut Toolkit Sahay Yojna Gujarat @ i khedut guj gov in
- Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2020
- Gujarat State Tax & Commercial Tax Department Recruitment 2020 Legal Officer