SSC CGL Examination 2020 | Staff Selection Commission ( SSC ) Has Released the Notification for Combined Graduate Level Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ posts in various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India
Post Name :
- Assistant Audit Officer
- Assistant Accounts Officer
- Assistant Section Officer
- Sub Inspector
- Junior Statistical Officer
Educational Qualification :
- Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer:
- Essential Qualifications: Bachelor‟s Degree from a recognized University or Institute.
- Desirable Qualifications: Chartered Accountant or Cost & Management Accountant or Company Secretary or Masters in Commerce or Masters in Business Studies or Masters in Business Administration (Finance) or Masters in Business Economics.
- During the period of probation direct recruits shall have to qualify the “Subordinate Audit/ Accounts Service Examination” in respective branches for confirmation and regular appointment as Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer.
- Junior Statistical Officer:
- Bachelor‟s Degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute with at least 60% Marks in Mathematics at 12th standard level; or
- Bachelor‟s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level.
- Statistical Investigator Grade-II:
- Bachelor‟s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects from a recognized University or Institute. The candidates must have studied Statistics as a subject in all the three years of the graduation course.
- All other Posts:
- Bachelor‟s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent
Application Fee :
- Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only). Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit card or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan. Women candidates and candidates belonging to SC, ST, PwD and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee
Pay Scale :
- Assistant Audit Officer Group ‘B’ Gazetted (Non-Ministerial) Pay Level 8 (47600 – 151100).
- Assistant Section Officer, Assistant, Inspector, (Central Excise), Asstt. Enforcement Officer, Sub Inspectors Pay Level 7 (44900-142400).
- Sub-Inspector, Assistant/Superintendent, Assistant Pay Level 6 (35400-112400).
- Assistant Accounts Officer Group B Gazetted (Non-Ministerial) Pay Level 8 (47600-151100).
- Tax Assistant, Senior Secretariat Assistant/Upper Division Clerk Pay Level 4 (25500-81100).
- Accountant/Junior Accountant, Auditor Pay Level 5 (29200-92300).
- Statistical Investigator Gr. II, Junior Statistical Officer Pay Level 6 (35400-112400).
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 30 years.
Selection Process :
- Tier-I: Computer Based Exam.
- Tier-II: Computer Based Exam.
- Tier-III: Pen and Paper Mode (Descriptive paper).
- Tier-IV: Computer Proficiency Test/ Data Entry Skill Test.
- Vadodara Online Virtual Bharti Mela 2021
- Suraksha Setu Society Surat Recruitment 2021
- [ Updated ] Gujarat Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020
- Gujarat Rojgar Samachar Date 13-01-2021
- GSERC Shikshan Sahayak Recruitment 2021
How to Apply SSC CGL Examination 2020 :
- Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply online by below mentioned link.
Important Dates :
- Online Form submission Start: December 29, 2020
- Last Date to Submit Application: January 31, 2021
- Last Date to Submit Online Fee: January 31, 2021
SarkariMahiti.In Wishes You Best Of Luck. Please Always Check Our Website To Know Upcoming Latest Jobs, Admissions, Sarkari Yojana, Paripatra, Exam Results, Answer Keys, Syllabus And Many Other Gujarat Gov. Jobs & Sarkari Mahiti Updates Instantly. Thank You.