SBI PO Recruitment 2020 : State Bank of India (SBI) Recruitment for 2000 Probationary Officer (PO) Posts 2020
Total Posts : 2000
Posts Name : Probationary Officer (PO)
ELIGIBLITY CRITERIA: ➢Essential Academic Qualifications (as on 31.12.2020): Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.12.2020. Candidates having Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.12.2020. Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant may also apply
Age Limit: (As on 01.04.2020): Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01.04.2020 i.e. candidates must have been born not later than 01.04.1999 and not earlier than 02.04.1990 (both days inclusive). Relaxation in Upper age limit shall be as below:
Application Fee :➢For General, EWC, OBC: Rs. 750/-
➢For SC/ ST/ PWD: Nil
➢Payment Mode (Online): Debit/ Credit Card & Internet Banking
How to Apply SBI PO Recruitment 2020 :
- Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
- The examinations will be conducted online at venues across many centers in India. A tentative list of centers for Preliminary Examination is attached as Annexure I.
- No request for change of Examination Centre shall be entertained.
- SBI reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centers and/ or add some other Centers, at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc.
- SBI also reserves the right to allot any center to the candidate other than the one he/ she had opted for.
- Candidate will appear for the examination at an Examination Centre at his/ her/ their own risk and expenses and SBI will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature.
- Any unruly behavior/ misbehavior in the examination hall may result in cancellation of candidature/ disqualification from future exams conducted by SBI.
- The centers for the Main Examination will be limited.
- Starting Date for Apply Online : 14-11-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 04-12-2020
- Last Date for Printing Your Application: 19-12-2020
- Pre-Examination Training Call Letter : 2nd week of Dec 2020 onwards
- Conduct of Pre-Examination Training: 3rd/ 4th week of Dec 2020
- Preliminary Examination Call Letter : 3rd Week of Dec 2020 onwards
- Date for Online Examination (Preliminary): 31-12 & 02, 04, 05-01-2021
- Date for Result of Online exam – Preliminary: 3rd Week of Jan 2021
- Main Exam Call Letter : 3rd Week of Jan 2021 onwards
- Date for Conduct of Online Examination – Mains: 29-01-2021
- Date for Declaration of Result – Main: 3rd/ 4th Week of Feb 2021
- Group Exercises & Interview Call Letter : 3rd/ 4th Week of Feb 2021
- Date for Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview: February/ March 2021
- Date for Declaration of Final Result: Last week of March 2021
SarkariMahiti.In for latest updates, SBI Jobs, IBPS Jobs, BOI Jobs, Clerk Jobs, Probationary Officer Jobs, CA Jobs, MBA Jobs, MBBS Jobs, Peon Jobs, Binsachivalay Clerk Jobs, Police Jobs, Constable Jobs, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Exam Result, Government Schemes, Government Jobs, Private Jobs, General Knowledge, Current Affairs, and other many more information for this site…. Thank You.