Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) Recruitment for Assistant Administrative Officers (AAO) & Assistant Engineers (AE) Post , 2020
Total Post : 218
- Assistant Administrative Officers (AAO) – 168 Posts
- CA: 40 Posts
- Actuarial: 30 Posts
- Legal: 40 Posts
- Rajbhasha: 08 Posts
- IT: 50 Posts
- Assistant Engineers (AE) – 50 Posts
- Civil: 29 Posts
- Electrical: 10 Posts
- Assistant Architect: 04 Posts
- Structural: 04 Posts
- Electrical / Mechanical – MEP Engineer: 03 Posts
Educational Qualification : Read In Official Advertisement Below Useful Link.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age shall be 21 years (completed) as on 01.02.2020. Maximum age shall not be more than 30 years (candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.02.1990 and not later than 01.02.1999 both days inclusive only are eligible).
- For all other candidates: Application fee cum intimation charges of Rs. 700/- + GST+transaction charges.
- For SC/ST/PWBD candidates: Intimation charges of Rs. 85/- + GST+ transaction charges.
How to Apply LIC Recruitment 2020 Assistant Administrative Officer & Assistant Engineer :
- Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
- Before applying online, candidates should be ready with/ for the following i. Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications.
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. LIC may send call letters for the examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile number before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number
- Start of Online Registration: 25-02-2020
- Last Date : 15-03-2020
Useful Link :