GSECL Recruitment 2020 | Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited ( GSECL ) Recruitment For Lab Tester, Nurse & Radio Cum Pathology Technician & Instrument Mechanic Posts,2021
Total Post : 78
Post Name :
- Lab Tester: 17 Posts
- Nurse: 11 Posts
- Radio Cum Pathology Technician: 05 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic: 45 Posts
Educational Qualification & Age limit
- Lab Tester: Full time /Regular B.Sc.(Chemistry) with 55% and above in last year/two semesters from recognized University.
- For Unreserved Category : 35 years and For SC, ST, SEBC and EWS category: 40 years
- Nurse: (1) Full Time / Regular Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) 4 years duration regular course with 55% and above in last year/last two Semesters from recognized University /College by Indian Nursing Council.(2) Registration with Gujarat Nursing Council.
- For Unreserved Category: 30 years and For SC, ST, SEBC and EWS category: 35 years
- Radio Cum Pathology Technician: Full Time / Regular M.Sc. (Microbiology) with 55% and above in last year/last two Semesters from recognized University/College. or Full Time / Regular B.Sc. (Microbiology) with DMLT with 55% and above in both qualification in last year/last two Semesters from recognized University/College.
- For Unreserved Category: 35 years and For SC, ST, SEBC and EWS category: 40 years
- Instrument Mechanic: Full Time Diploma (Instrumentation & Control) in regular mode from recognized university duly approved by UGC/AICTE with minimum 55% in Last Year / 5th & 6th semester.
- For Unreserved Category : 35 years and For Reserved & EWS Category : 40 years
- Rs. 500 /- (Inclusive of GST – SEBC, EWS and UR Candidates) and Rs. 250 /- (Inclusive of GST – SC/ST Candidates). If PwD candidate belongs to SC or ST category and fulfills the criteria, fees payable shall be Rs. 250/-.
- Final Selection will be based on written exam.
On-line Exam Syllabus
- The exam will be conducted by On-line mode considering the nos. of candidates registered. The tentative syllabus for the exam will be including but not limited to following topics and emphasis could differ.
- Section: I Gujarati Language & Grammar (10%)
- Section: II General Knowledge (10%)
- Section: III English knowledge (10%)
- Section: IV Computer Knowledge (10%)
- Section: v Covering following subjective topics (60%)
- Note: see detailed syllabus in official advertisement.
How to Apply GSECL Recruitment 2020 :
- Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply online by below mentioned link.
Important Dates :
- Online Form submission Start: 30/12/2020
- Last Date to Submit Application: 19/01/2021
- View Notification :
- Apply Online : Click Here
SarkariMahiti.In Wishes You Best Of Luck. Please Always Check Our Website To Know Upcoming Latest Jobs, Admissions, Sarkari Yojana, Paripatra, Exam Results, Answer Keys, Syllabus And Many Other Gujarat Gov. Jobs & Sarkari Mahiti Updates Instantly. Thank You.