Engineering Admission Gujarat 2020 : B.E /B.Tech. Admission Gujarat 2020
- Every aspiring students of professional courses can generate their own profiles by submitting common required details and documents before submitting their application for particular course.
- The student can upload available documents like School Leaving certificate, Passport size photograph, Category certificates etc.
- The profile will be made available for future applications also therefore students will be free from similar activities for multiple time.
- Enter mobile number which is easily available for you during entire process.
How To Apply Engineering Admission Gujarat 2020
Engineering Admission Gujarat Admission Process 2020 :
– General Instruction
– Registration Step
– Common Profile Generation
– Merit Method and Reservation Policy
– MYSY Scholarship
Advertisement for BE Admission 2020 : English and Gujarati
Advertisement : Click Here
New Candidate Registration:
Creation of User I’d:
- Step 1 : Visit to Admission Committee website www.gujacpc.nic.in.
- Step 2 : Click on “New Candidate Registration”
- Step 3 : Enter your name as per qualifying examination in Candidate Name.
- Step 4 : Choose ISD Code : for India (India (91)) (enter correct code as mobile will be verified)
- Step 5 : Enter Mobile number (ten digit number e.g. 9999999999)
- Step 6 : Enter your valid e-mail address
- Step 7 : Create your own User I’d. In case the User I’d is not available the portal will display a message. You need to choose alternate user i’d immediately. This process is similar to I’D creation during generation of e-mail.Verification of submitted details:
- Step 8 : Review the submitted particulars carefully. If you would like to change any particulars entered, you may do so by pressing ‘EDIT’ button or press SUBMIT button for final submission.
Mobile number verification:
- Step 9 : For mobile number verification, OTP will be sent to the number which you have provided. The OTP will be valid for 15 Minutes. You have to submit the OTP.
- Conformation of User I’D: You will receive an SMS confirmation for creation of User Profile with ID.
Profile Creation for registered Candidate (after successful creation of User I’d)
- Step 1 : Log in to portal by entering the User I’d (you have created) , Password (you have set) and security PIN as shown below it.
- Step 2 : View/ Edit application form : Enter or Edit the following details
Personal Details :
Candidate Name : As per mark sheet
- Father Name : Enter father’s Name
- Mother Name : Enter mother’s Name
- Date of Birth : as per HSC certificate / school leaving certificate
- Gender : Male/Female/Transgender
- Nationality : Indian / Other than Indian
- Domicile : Choose the State of domicile
- Category : General /General-EWS /Schedule Caste (SC) /Schedule Tribe (ST) / Socially and Educationally Backward Class (SEBC)
(For the category other than General You need to upload relevant document as provided in section of document uploading.)
Sub Category Details:
- Physically Handicapped : Yes/No(The Candidate needs to have more than 45% of Physical Disability certificate issued by Civil Surgeon and the same needs to be uploaded in document uploading section.)
- In-Servicemen / Ex-Servicemen : Yes/No(The Candidate needs to upload the serving certificate of father/mother who is serving in defence services for in serviceman. The Candidate needs to upload the certificate of father/mother issued by District Sainik Welfare board for ex – serviceman.)
- Tuition Fee Waiver : Yes/No
- (The candidate who is willing to avail benefits of TFW scheme should have family income of less than 8 Lakh. The candidate needs to upload the valid income certificate issued by Government as mentioned in document uploading section.)
- Family Annual Income : The candidate needs to enter the annual family income here in INR.
Step 3 : View/ Edit contact details
- Correspondence Address
- The candidate need to enter his current residential address here. The candidate can also provide alternate e-mail address and mobile number.
- Permanent Address : The candidate need to enter his permanent residential address here. The candidate can also choose the same as correspondence address if both are same.
Step 4 : View/Edit Upload Documents/Images
- (a) Photograph : Applicant’s recent photograph in format of .jpg
- (b) School leaving certificate : the available school leaving certificate in format of .pdf.
Also View : Gujarat ITI Admission 2020
Upload Documents : The candidate needs to upload relevant documents based on the claim of application form. The list of field and required documents are given below:
|Details||Status||Document issuing authority|
|HSC (10+2) mark sheet||The candidate needs to upload all the mark sheets of HSC Exam. The private candidate of CBSE shall also upload the previous year’s mark sheets. The candidates who have appeared for examination more than one trial shall have to uploadall mark sheets.||The students whose final result is not declared shall upload examination hall ticket and old mark sheets (if any). The document shall be issued by respective examination board.|
|Income Certificate (for TFWs candidates)||The valid income certificate citing annual family income||● Jan Seva Kendra● Collector Office● Dy. Collector / Dy. DDO office● Mamlatdar / TDO office|
|Schedule Caste (SC) / Schedule Tribe (ST)||The valid caste certificate||● Jan Seva Kendra● Collector Office● Dy. Collector / Dy.DDO office● Mamlatdar / TDO office● District Welfare Officer|
|Socially and Educationally Backward Class (SEBC)||The valid non-creamy layer certificate with mention of relevant Caste. In case NCL doesn’t include caste, candidate shall attach separatecaste certificate||● Jan Seva Kendra● Collector Office● Dy. Collector / Dy.DDO office● Mamlatdar / TDO office● District Welfare Officer|
|Details||Status||Document issuing authority|
|EWSs (Economically weaker sections)||The valid caste certificate||● Jan Seva Kendra● Collector Office● Dy. Collector / Dy.DDO office● Mamlatdar / TDO office● District Welfare Officer|
|In-Serviceman candidate||Certificate of In serviceman for purpose of education for ward||Certificate issued by Commanding Officer of concerned unit|
|Ex-Serviceman Candidate||Certificate of Ex serviceman for purpose of education for ward||Certificate issued by District Sainik Welfare officer|
|Persons with Disability (PWD) candidates||Physical disability mentioning the disability type and disability percentage (shall havemore than 45%)||District Civil Surgeon officer|
Preview and final submit : The final preview of application form and submitted documents will be shown for the review of candidate.
Payment of Registration Fees : After submission of form, the candidate will be directed to pay- ment section for payment of requisite registration fee for the concerned course. The confirmation of payment will be reflected immediately.
SarkariMahiti.In Wishes You Best Of Luck. Please Always Check Our Website To Know Upcoming Latest Jobs, Admissions, Sarkari Yojana, Paripatra, Exam Results, Answer Keys, Syllabus And Many Other Gujarat Gov. Jobs & Sarkari Mahiti Updates Instantly. Thank You.
1 To 12th STD TextBooks
Alert On WhatsApp
- ICPS Valsad Recruitment 2020 August 10, 2020
- Anganwadi Recruitment 2020 August 9, 2020
- DD Girnar Time Table For Std 3 To 12 Gujarat Students August 9, 2020
- SPIPA Entrance Exam for UPSC Civil Services Exam Training 2020-21 August 8, 2020
- Bhavnagar Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2020 August 7, 2020
- RTE Gujarat Admission 2020 August 6, 2020
- GEMI Recruitment 2020 August 4, 2020
- OJAS :: Online Job Application System:: Upcoming Jobs In Gujarat July 31, 2020
- VMC Recruitment 2020 July 31, 2020
- Navsari Agricultural University Recruitment 2020 July 29, 2020
- ONGC Vadodara Apprentice Recruitment 2020 July 29, 2020
- ONGC Surat Apprentice Recruitment 2020 July 29, 2020
- ONGC Ahmedabad Apprentice Recruitment 2020 July 29, 2020
- ONGC Mehsana Apprentice Recruitment 2020 July 29, 2020
- Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank Recruitment 2020 July 28, 2020
- DHS Valsad Recruitment 2020 July 28, 2020
- GMDC Apprentice Recruitment 2020 July 28, 2020
- SMC Recruitment 2020 July 27, 2020
- SBI Gujarat Recruitment 2020 July 27, 2020
- ONGC Ankleshwar Apprentice Recruitment 2020 July 26, 2020
- 10th 12th Pass
- Bharti Mela
- Document Verification
- Exam Calendar
- Graduate Post Graduate
- OMR Sheet
- Public Info
- Question Paper
- Railway Job
- Walking Interview
- Std 1 To 12 New Text Book
- DD Girnar Time Table For Std 3 To 12 Gujarat Students
- Weekly Learning Material for Std 3 To 9
- Gujarat Govt To Launch Vali Dikari Yojna for girl Empowerment In The State
- Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2020
- Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2020
- Applying Gujarat Land Mutation (Varsai / Hayati) through e-Dhara Centre
- Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2020