Diksha E learning App For Students Teachers And Parants | Download Diksha E learning App | Diksha App has been created by NCTE, this is an e-learning app in which students study material of each board is available in four different languages, Hindi, Sanskrit, English and Urdu. You know what the Diksha App is and how you use it. Whatever topic you want to read, tap on it.
Features of Diksha App
- Students, teachers and others like can register.
- Study material of all boards is available.
- Study material is available in four different languages.
- Study material is available in video, pdf and other formats.
- You can study offline by downloading the study material.
- Study material can also be shared.
How To Download Diksha E learning App For Students Teachers And Parants
Advantages For Teachers
• Find interactive and engaging teaching material to make your class interesting
• See and share best practices with other teachers to explain difficult concepts to students
• Join courses to further your professional development and earn badges and certificates on completion
• View your teaching history across your career as a school teacher
• Receive official announcements from the state department
• Conduct digital assessments to check your students’ understanding of a topic that you have taught
Also View : DD Girnar Time Table For Std 3 To 12
Advantages For Students And Parents
• Scan QR codes in your textbook for easy access to the associated lessons on the platform
• Revise lessons that you learnt in class
• Find additional material around topics that are difficult to understand
• Practice solving problems and get immediate feedback on whether the answer is correct or not.
How to use Diksha App?
- Install from play store.
- Open the app, you will be asked to select the language, select the language in which you want to study and tap on continue.
- Choose how you want to use you.
- Tap on Student and tap on Continue as Student.
- Now the app will ask for permission from you, tap on Grant Access and tap on Allow.
- Select the board in the bottom and tap continue.
- Now select Medium and Class and tap on continue.
- You will now see the home screen of the app, you will see these three main features in it.
- You can change the medium at any time with the medium feature (the list at the top).
- You can change the class at any time with the class feature (just below the medium).
- Now you can see all the subjects related to the class and board you selected.
- Tap on the subjects you want to study, and the study material of that subject will open.
DIKSHA is a customizable National Digital Infrastructure for teacher-centric initiatives for use by States, Teacher Education Institutes (TEI) and private entities. Teachers can use DIKSHA to access and create high quality teaching, learning and assessment resources in all subjects and for all standards in English and many Indian languages. Teachers can use the platform for their entire career span – from when they are student teachers at TEIs until after they retire – to capture, authenticate and share their work, contributions and achievements. The DIKSHA platform strengthens the hands of ‘Our Teachers Our Heroes’.
1 To 12th STD TextBooks
Alert On WhatsApp
- JILLAFER ARAS PARAS CAMP NO PARIPATRA July 1, 2020
- IBPS Recruitment 9638 Posts 2020 June 30, 2020
- Gujarat ITI Admission 2020 June 30, 2020
- Diksha E learning App For Students Teachers And Parants June 29, 2020
- SMC Recruitment 2020 June 29, 2020
- SBI Recruitment Specialist Cadre Officer 2020 June 28, 2020
- Gujarat Rojgar Samachar Date : 24-06-2020 June 27, 2020
- DD Girnar Time Table For Std 3 To 12 Gujarat Students June 26, 2020
- The Panchmahal District CoOperative Bank Recruitment 2020 June 26, 2020
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020 June 25, 2020
- GSSSB Notification Regarding Various Recruitment 2020 June 24, 2020
- Urban Health Society Ahmedabad Recruitment 2020 June 24, 2020
- Jantri Rate Gujarat 2020 June 23, 2020
- Check Light Bill Status Online June 23, 2020
- How To Add Your Home Office Location in Google Map June 22, 2020
- GIPCL Recruitment 2020 June 21, 2020
- NTPC Engineering Executive Trainee Recruitment 2020 June 20, 2020
- Birsa Munda Tribal University Rajpipla Recruitment 2020 June 20, 2020
- Junagadh Agriculture University Recruitment 2020 June 20, 2020
- Mid Day Meal Chhotaudepur Project Coordinator Recruitment 2020 June 20, 2020
- 10th 12th Pass
- Bharti Mela
- Document Verification
- Exam Calendar
- Graduate Post Graduate
- OMR Sheet
- Public Info
- Question Paper
- Railway Job
- Walking Interview
- Std 1 To 12 New Text Book
- Weekly Learning Material for Std 3 To 9
- Gujarat Govt To Launch Vali Dikari Yojna for girl Empowerment In The State
- Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2020
- Applying Gujarat Land Mutation (Varsai / Hayati) through e-Dhara Centre
- Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2020
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2019-20
- Know Grant Detail of Gram, Taluka And District Panchayat