Sardar Patel Awas Yojana Nu Form Download Online
Sardar Patel Awas Yojana Nu Form | Download Sardar Patel Awas Yojana Form Online
Sardar Patel Awas Yojana
Sardar Patel Awas Yojana is for those peoples who is from rural areas of the state & land less agricultural labors and village artisan. Also the persons who are living below Poverty line.
Overview Of The Scheme:
Since 1972, Gujarat implementation, Sardar Patel Awas Yojana is to give benefits to the people living in rural areas below poverty line by providing them free plots scheme of house site of the State Government for landless agricultural labors village artisans. As on since 1977 Sardar Patel Awas Yojana is slogan of “free plot, free house” having assistance for construction of houses on such allotted plot.
- Formally for Ordinary area prince of house is for Rs.20,000/- & for Hilly area prince is of Rs.22000/-
- Now since 1st May 2001, making amendment price of raised to one unit of house to Rs.43000/- which includes Rs.36000/- for assistant & Rs.7000/- for Labor contribution as per the Sardar Patel Awas Yojana.
Measures For Government To Make The Scheme More Useful And Suitable To The Beneficiaries:
- People from below poverty line should get listed to old income limit of Rs.11000/-
- Government should do some necessary changes to the design of the house for sustain the earth quake proof.
- The beneficiary should not have any plot on house in his name.
- While making the house by Government scheme that should allow to use cement hollow blocks, stone masonry and burnt bricks.
- Also allowed to construct houses with magnolia tiles roofs as an alternative of houses with slabs.
To Get The Benefits Of Sardar Patel Awas Yojana Applicants Should Be:
- Such persons from below poverty line of rural areas.
- Has no plot or house on his name.
- should not have taken benefits of any other schemes.
- Such applicants having half / one hectare irrigated / non – irrigated land are also eligible to get these benefits.
- If husband and wife live together and if there is a plot or house is in the name of husband or wife and living in the same village for the last five years, either of them may avail benefit of the scheme.
- If a beneficiary is a native of village he should hold card of Below Poverty Line of that village such person should obtain certificate from the sarpanch of his native village that “this beneficiary has not taken advantage of Sardar Patel Awas Yojana in our village. A certificate should be produced that there is no house in his name or in the name of his wife in his native place and they should fall in the definition of B.P.L
Houses Should Be:
- Protect with iron rods provided on both the sides of openings of windows and doors
- Corner at sill level, shaped rod of 0.90 meter length on ‘T’ junction walls. Mixture cement sand should be 1:3
- Masonry work should be done in cement their proportion should be in 1:4 instead of 1:6 in prescribed type design.
- Houses should be made Anti-earth quake proof to be carried out works are to in coeducation of houses in accident zone-5 areas.
- Masonry work above plinth of the rooms and Toilet as cum-bath room and that of parapet should be made by burnt breaks of 0:23 meter thickness, cement hollow blocks and stone max marry and blue stone etc. proportion of cement-sand is 1:6.
View Latest Job Update
- Gujarat Rojgar Samachar Date:- 16-10-2019
- GPSC Class 1-2 Exam Official Answer Key 2019 (Exam Date 13-10-2019)
- GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk Exam Qualification will be remain 12th Passed
- GPSC Law Officer, Dental Surgeon and Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019
- NPCIL Nurse, Lab Technician, Steno & Other Recruitment 2019
- Indian Bank Security Guard Cum Peon Recruitment 2019
- ONGC Ankleshwar Medical Officer Recruitment 2019
- Navsari Agricultural University SRF & Research Associate Recruitment 2019
- GPSC Class 1-2 Preliminary Exam OMR Answer Sheet 2019 (Date 13-10-2019)
- AMC Officer, Coach, Supervisor & Sanitary Inspector Tentative Exam Date 2019
- VNSGU Surat Recruitment 2019 Project Fellow
- LIC Exam Date Change Notification For Assistant Preliminary Exam 2019
- GPSSB Important Notification for Compounder District Allotment List 2019
- GPSC Class 1-2 Questions Paper For Preliminary Exam 2019
- GSSSB Bin Sachivalaya Clerk & Office Assistant Exam POSTPONED
- Gujarat Rojgar Samachar Date:- 09-10-2019
- Ankleshwar Nagarpalika Recruitment 2019 for Driver
- ITI Anjar Recruitment 2019 For Pravasi Supervisor Instructor
- Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2019 For Legal Assistant
- ICDS Kheda Recruitment 2019 For Anganwadi Worker & Helper
- CEPTAM - DRDO Recruitment 2019 For 224 Stenographer, Assistant, Clerk & Other
- S.S.G. Hospital Vadodara Recruitment 2019 For Staff Nurse
- GSRTC Call Letter For Driver Practical Test 2019
- Anjar Municipality Recruitment 2019 For Civil Engineer
- GPSC Updated For Class 1-2 No. of Vacancies (Advt. No.: 10/2019-20)
BinSachivalay Clerk Book
FOREST GUARD BOOK
Join Our Telegram Channel
Education Category* 10 Pass Jobs
* 12 Pass Jobs
* ITI Jobs
* Apprentice Jobs
* Diploma Jobs
* Engineering Jobs
* Graduate Jobs
* Nursing Jobs
* Medical Jobs
* IT Jobs
* All Type Jobs