SPIPA Entrance Exam for Training of UPSC Civil Services (IAS, IPS, IFS & Other) Exam 2019-20
Sardar Patel Institute of Public Administration ( SPIPA ) Published Notification For Entrance Exam for the Entrance Test for Various Competitive Exam Training, 2019-20.
Post Name : UPSC Civil Services (IAS, IPS, IFS & Other) Exam 2019-20
Education Qualification : Degree of any Discipline from any Government Board
Age Limit : 20 to 28 years
Application Fee : Rs. 300/- for General Category and Rs. 100/- for others. Candidates should print out the challan and deposit the fee in any computerized post offices of Gujarat (During working hours of post office) or via the Online Payment of Fees on the website of http://ojas.gujarat.gov.in/ from Dt.01-07-2018 to Dt.18-07-2019.
- Final Selection will be based on written exam.
Written Wxam Pattern
- Paper -1 General Studies
- Current events of national and international importance.
- History of India and Indian national movement.
- Indian and World Geography – physical, social, economic geography of India and the world.
- Indian Polity and governance – constitution, political system,Panchayati Raj, public policy, Rights Issues, etc.
- Economic and social development – sustainable development, poverty, inclusion, demographics, social sector initiative, etc.
- General issues on environmental ecology, bio-diversity and climate Change – that do not require subject specialization.General Science.
- Paper - 2 Aptitude
- Interpersonal skill including communication skills
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- Decision making and problem solving
- General mental ability
- English Language comprehension skills (Class X level).
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude etc (Class X level), Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc. – Class X level)
- First Exam Paper pattern: Multiple Choice Question, Total 300 Marks
- Paper -1, General Studies-1 - 200 marks (2 hours)
- Paper - 2, General Studies-2 (CSAT) (Aptitude)- 100 marks (1.30 hours)
- Second Exam Paper Pattern: Essay Test, Total 100 Marks
- No. of Essay 02 (50 - 50 Marks) (Each Essay 800 Words)
How to Apply: Interested Candidates can Apply online Below Mention Useful Link
- Starting Date : 01-07-2019
- Last Date : 15-07-2019
- Exam Sate: 04-08-2019
- Exam time:
- Paper - 1: General Studies-1: 11:00 AM to 01:00 PM
- Paper - 2: General Studies-2 (CSAT): 02:00 PM to 15:30 PM
View Latest Job Update
- Gujarat Rojgar Samachar Date:- 16-10-2019
- GPSC Class 1-2 Exam Official Answer Key 2019 (Exam Date 13-10-2019)
- GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk Exam Qualification will be remain 12th Passed
- GPSC Law Officer, Dental Surgeon and Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019
- NPCIL Nurse, Lab Technician, Steno & Other Recruitment 2019
- Indian Bank Security Guard Cum Peon Recruitment 2019
- ONGC Ankleshwar Medical Officer Recruitment 2019
- Navsari Agricultural University SRF & Research Associate Recruitment 2019
- GPSC Class 1-2 Preliminary Exam OMR Answer Sheet 2019 (Date 13-10-2019)
- AMC Officer, Coach, Supervisor & Sanitary Inspector Tentative Exam Date 2019
- VNSGU Surat Recruitment 2019 Project Fellow
- LIC Exam Date Change Notification For Assistant Preliminary Exam 2019
- GPSSB Important Notification for Compounder District Allotment List 2019
- GPSC Class 1-2 Questions Paper For Preliminary Exam 2019
- GSSSB Bin Sachivalaya Clerk & Office Assistant Exam POSTPONED
- Gujarat Rojgar Samachar Date:- 09-10-2019
- Ankleshwar Nagarpalika Recruitment 2019 for Driver
- ITI Anjar Recruitment 2019 For Pravasi Supervisor Instructor
- Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2019 For Legal Assistant
- ICDS Kheda Recruitment 2019 For Anganwadi Worker & Helper
- CEPTAM - DRDO Recruitment 2019 For 224 Stenographer, Assistant, Clerk & Other
- S.S.G. Hospital Vadodara Recruitment 2019 For Staff Nurse
- GSRTC Call Letter For Driver Practical Test 2019
- Anjar Municipality Recruitment 2019 For Civil Engineer
- GPSC Updated For Class 1-2 No. of Vacancies (Advt. No.: 10/2019-20)
BinSachivalay Clerk Book
FOREST GUARD BOOK
Join Our Telegram Channel
* 12 Pass Jobs
* ITI Jobs
* Apprentice Jobs
* Diploma Jobs
* Engineering Jobs
* Graduate Jobs
* Nursing Jobs
* Medical Jobs
* IT Jobs
* All Type Jobs