Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana Online Form | Khedut Pak Vima Form Online
Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana
India is considered to be the backbone of our country, with the employment of around 52% of the total population of the country running through agricultural or agro-based industries. Our farming is mostly rain-fed and farmers have to bear an accidental loss in agriculture due to unusual weather events such as flood, drought, cyclonic storms, and agricultural production remains uncertain. The Prime Minister's crop insurance scheme has been started by the government to provide protection against such losses.
- Financial support is provided to the farmers in a predictable way, with the loss or loss of crops.
- To encourage farmers to adopt innovative and modern farming practices.
- Credit flow can be ensured in agriculture and farmers can be protected with production risks.
Features of the scheme
- Farmers will have to pay less premium and the burden of the remaining premium, which will be filled by the government even though 90% apart.
- A premium for one season of food crops, pulses and oilseeds is to be kept.
- At least the premium rate for farmers (rate) - One Crop One Premium (Kharif: Xx, Ravi: 1.5%, Annual Horticultural and Commercial crops: 5%)
- Separate premium rates for districts and crops will now be exempt.
- Since there is no limit on the sum insured, there will be no reduction in the claim amount.
- Due to storms and monsoon rains, the risks associated with loss of sowing are included.
- Water-stressing status is included in the list of local risks.
- There is an emphasis on the widely used mobile and satellite technology for a quick assessment of the exact estimates and claims.
The unit of insurance in the plan
- The implementation of the scheme will be based on "Area-Approach". For major crops, the unit of insurance will be village panchayat and for other crops, the unit of insurance will be decided by the state government. And this would be a higher level unit than village / village panchayat.
The amount in the plan
- In the plan, the District Technical Committee will determine the size of the crop money and it will be considered as a sum insured for the crop. In addition, the provision of Sum insured limit has also been removed so that farmers can take full advantage of the insured.
Covers that farmers
- All the farmers, who have been advised in the declared areas, are eligible for the amount of insurance, frequency of farming, all farmers, including farming farmers and marginal farmers. Farmers who have not been borrowed have given land related proofs in POR, Certificate of Land Acquisition (LPC) etc., or details of agreement with the concerned state government, approved agreements, other documents (farming or partaking by partnering) Farmers will have to present).
- Farmers who have taken loans under the Seasonal Agricultural Program for the proposed crop from financial institutions will be compulsorily included in the scheme. It is not mandatory for the farmers who have not been financed in the scheme.
Risks covered and excluded under the scheme
- Extreme risk insurance will be provided to provide protection to the loss of yield due to fire, lightning, hurricanes, crumbling, cyclone, stormy floods, floods, floods, landslides, droughts, weather, crop diseases and pests.
- On the basis of protective sowing, if the insured farmer is protected from sowing, planting due to the weather, they will be able to claim the same percentage of sum insured despite spending on sowing / planting.
- After harvest, the affected crops will be included in crop rotation, seasoning, cyclone risk for maximum two weeks and the claims will be assessed and paid accordingly.
- General Exclusion: The risks of war and molecular risks, damage done by evil spirits, and other preventable risks have been excluded.
Information on Crop Insurance Portal
The Government of India recently made the portal portal www.agri-insurance.gov.in for the purpose of maintaining transparency in the organized administration, coordination between all stakeholders, information farmers, states, insurance companies and banks. Criminal Insurance Program and its execution at its various stages, functions and roles and responsibilities etc. for data-entry of data are displayed at different stages. Details of basic information such as declared areas, crops, insured amount, government subsidies, farmers paying premiums, names of insurance companies operating in that insurance unit etc. are digitally placed on the website portal. So farmers and other stakeholders are interested in internet and SMS. (SMS) can get information related to
Smart phones will be used to speed up images of crop fields, and they will be sent through the internet so that insurance companies can get the yield information as soon as possible. This will settle the claim early. The number of remote sensing technologies and crop harvesting will be reduced and yield loss will also be calculated.
Farmers to keep in mind to register for the scheme
After the government has issued a copy of the notification of this scheme to each bank, the farmers will have to register online at ikhedut (https://ikhedutgujaratgov.in/). In which the farmers apply online for their surveying number, area, credit details, which crops are to be made online. In the notification, the field based crop should be taken only. Loan / unused crop producers are entitled to the benefit of new crop insurance scheme. Farmers not taking loans will go to the I-farmer Portal for the benefit of the insurance plan and choose those benefits.
- Farmers can use the premium calculator to see the first insurance premium count. The details of the application are divided into three parts. The applicant will have to fill the details of the part 1,2 and 3 mentioned below. (A) Part-I of the applicant's primary information (b) Part-2 Landlord's account of the applicant and the information of the depositor (c) Part-3 information on crop land area and its insurance
- Applicants must provide a mobile number and they will be able to know about this plan through SMS.
- By applying a printout of the application of the Farmer Portal, the farmer must sign or apply the application form on the insurance company, private bank or from where it is required to insure.
- Farmers must submit application form for crop insurance to the bank or the amount of insurance and documents required by the agent determined by the agent determined by the insurance company.
- The application form (proposal letter) which the receipt of the application will be accepted by the bank accepting the application form (proposal letter), no improvement can be made by the applicant. The second bank will not be able to accept another form for the survey number which has been accepted by the bank, which has given its online receipt. As long as the entire area of a survey number is not fully used, different area-wide requests can be made and banks will be able to accept it. After the receipt of receipt of the proposal from the applicant by presenting it in the bank of the proposal letter and if there is an improvement in other crop details, then it will be filled in the declaration by printing the declaration and presenting it in the bank.
This scheme is optional for all state governments and Union Territories, so all states and Union Territories can participate in this scheme. Farmers of grains, oilseeds, annual horticultural crops can be able to insure crop in areas and crops notified by the state's union territories and crops. The new scheme is mandatory for KCC account holders (known as lawn farmers) and all other farmers can also insure the crop if they wish. The scheme is easy to register and will provide maximum protection against loss.
- You can use the premium calculator to see the first insurance premium count.
- The details of the application are divided into three parts.
- Part-I applicant's primary information.
- Part-II Landlord and landlord's information about the applicant's land.
- Part-III. Information on crop land area and its insurance
- The applicant must give the mobile number and it will be informed about this plan by SMS.
- The applicant has to fill the details of Part B2, and 3.
- The applicant will take the print out of the proposal letter and submit it to the bank and get his receipt from there.
- There will be no improvement in the application form (proposal letter) by the applicant who receives the acknowledgment of the application form (proposal letter) by the bank.
- The bank will not be able to accept another form for the survey number other than the bank which has accepted the form of the serial number and given its online receipt.
- As long as the entire area of a survey number is not fully used, different areas of the regional area can be made and banks can accept it.
- If the applicant submits the printed letter of the proposal letter to the bank and after obtaining his receipt, if the other details of the crop or crop are found to be correct, then it will be filled in the declaration by printing his declaration and presenting it to the bank.
- If the farmer is found to have forgotten the details of the form and the form has been accepted by the bank, the farmer will be able to fill the new form in the bank and the bank can cancel the old form and accept new forms.
- GR for the Prime Minister's Fiscal Bima Scheme
- Application Status
- Part 1 - Details of the applicant
- Part 2 - Details of the depositor
- Part 3 - Details about crops and land related to using insurance plans
- Declaration roll
- Declaration of print
Documents required for Prime Minister Fazal Bima Yojna
The government has already started implementation of the Prime Minister Fazal Bima scheme. In this, if the crop is damaged due to natural crisis, the farmers will receive financial assistance from the government. Farmers do not have to worry about high premiums for crop insurance policies. If you want to register under the scheme, then look at the documents that make the law, in which case you will have to make a claim when applying.
Documents for application application
During the application under PMFBY, farmers or farmers will have to provide the following documents with insurance papers:
- Land related documents - Any farmer can opt for crop protection with insurance policy. Being a land owner is not mandatory. If farmers are cultivating land on rent, they can also get insurance. But for the approval of the application, farmers will have to provide photocopies of land legal papers.
- Proof of identity - The applicant must provide photocopies to support their claim of identity. Any document containing the name, address and photograph of the applicant will be accepted. Can provide any support card, PAN card, ration card, voter ID card or any such document.
- Bank account documents - such as the premium amount must be deposited in the bank account and the money received during the settlement of the claim will also be transferred to the farmer's bank account, it is mandatory to give details of bank account to the farm worker.
- Announcement of sowing - Apart from the above documents, the farmer has to issue land declaration. The certificate will contain all the details related to the crop implanted in the land and its estimated valuation.
- Support card - Last but not last; The farmer has to give details of the base card. Unique identification code has been made compulsory for each government scheme. It is necessary for seed with bank account. Aadhaar card mandatory in Fazal Bima scheme
Documents required for the claim process
If a crop is damaged due to a natural disaster, the farmer is entitled to receive the specified amount in the insurance policy papers. If you have to claim, you will need to provide the following documents:
- Claim Form - To get insurance money, the farmer will have to collect the claim form and after properly paying it the relevant authority will have to submit it. Make sure all the necessary details are present in the form.
- Land note - Providing land details on which crops need to be grown. With valid information, the authorities can verify and support farmers' claims.
- Insurance Agency Information - If a farmer has taken an insurance policy from a third party insurance agency, they will have to provide all the details of the company. It is necessary that the claim will be settled by the agency.
- Insurance Certificate - With insurance claim papers, farmers will also have to submit a copy of the actual insurance policy certificate. It will also assist the Claims Settlement Officer in the verification process.
- Photographs of crop damage - To get insurance money, the farmers also have to add two photographs of the damaged crop. It will give a real picture of the destruction of power.
- Sowing Certification - Last but not Last; All the farmers, the insurance claim wants to get the money, they have to add a photo copy of the sowing certificate. The claim will also be handled during the settlement process.
You need to remember that the photocopies you are submitting are required to be submitted with either an application form or a claim form.
View Latest Job Update
- GPSC Recruitment 2019 For 154 Dy. Mamlatdar / Dy. Section Officer
- GPSC Recruitment 2019 For Reader, Director, Superintendent, Mechanical Engineer & Others
- GNFC Recruitment 2019 for Marketing Executive & Additional General Manager
- GSSSB Department Exam Result 2019 (Dt. 24-06-2019 to 27-06-2019)
- SPIPA Call Letter / Hall Ticket For UPSC Civil Services Entrance Exam 2019
- Gujarat State Education Board published NTSE Exam Notification 2019
- Gujarat Forest Department 2019 for Head Clerk (Contract Bases)
- VMC Dy Executive Engineer & Additional Assistant Engineer Exam Call Letter 2019
- Ankleshwar Nagarpalika Recruitment 2019 For Apprentice
- DHS Bharuch Recruitment 2019 for Gynecologist
- Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation Assistant Jr. Clerk Exam Date 2019
- SPIPA Entrance Test for Various Competitive Exam Training, 2019-20
- AMC Recruitment 2019 for Dy. Estate Officer / TDO, Asst. Estate Officer / TDO & Inspector (Estate)
- VMC Dy Executive Engineer & Additional Assistant Engineer Exam Date and Syllabus 2019
- GSRTC Asst. Traffic Superintendent & Asst. Security Inspector Exam Postponed
- GSSSB ITI Supervisor Instructor Exam Postponed due to heavy rain in Gujarat
- GSEB Vidyasahayak (6 to 8) Final Merit & Call Latter 2018-19 (2nd Round)
- Gujarat Rojgar Samachar Date:- 07-08-2019
- Vadodara Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2019 for Trade Apprentice
- GSSSB fees Regarding Important Notice For Assistant Tribal Development Officer Recruitment
- GSRTC Jr. Engineer / Supervisor (Civil), Electrical ,Store Supervisor Exam Schedule 2019
- Rajkot Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2019 for Station Officer
- Aravalli District Panchayat Modasa Recruitment 2019 for Multipurpose Health Worker (MPHW)
- GPSC Gujarat Engineering Service (GES) Prelim Exam OMR Sheet 2018-19
- SPIPA UPSC Civil Services Entrance Exam Probable New Exam Date 2019
BinSachivalay Clerk Book
FOREST GUARD BOOK
Join Our Telegram Channel
Education Category* 10 Pass Jobs
* 12 Pass Jobs
* ITI Jobs
* Apprentice Jobs
* Diploma Jobs
* Engineering Jobs
* Graduate Jobs
* Nursing Jobs
* Medical Jobs
* IT Jobs
* All Type Jobs